1975 Honda Cb on 2040-motos
Honda CB tech info
Honda CB description
1975 Honda CB500T Great Shape.
Cafe handle bars. Low Miles
Perfect for a Cafe project or just tooling around town
The engine is a 498 cc (30.4 cu in) double overhead cam (DOHC) vertical parallel twin with 180° crankshaft angle, dual CV carburetors and torsion bar valve springs.
The transmission is a 5-speed.
Ohio City Moto offers a curated assortment of used motorcycles. We are located in the heart of Cleveland’s historic Ohio City Neighborhood.
Questions? Want to fill out a credit application? E-mail email@example.com.
1. If you click "buy it now" an automatic $500 pay pal deposit is taken out of your account. All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE
2. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
3. Ohio City Moto reserves the right to:
A. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
B. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
4. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
5. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
6. If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
A. You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances.
B. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
7. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
A. You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
8. Funds, Financing & Trades:
A. For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions Efirstname.lastname@example.org prior to bidding.
9. Final payments to be accepted to include cash, check, cashier's check, loan check, PayPal, financing or combinations thereof.
10. Buyers Inspection: Ohio City Moto has done its best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Ohio City Moto welcomes a buyer’s inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
11. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. E-mail email@example.com. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
12. Fees are as follows...
• Documentation $250 MANDATORY
• Title $15 MANDATORY
• 30 Day Tag $18.50
THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TAXES DUE.
Ohio Residents: We will collect sales taxes based on your county of residence.
Out-of-state residents: We collect taxes for the following states: (You only pay once. Ohio handles the collection of the appropriate tax and passes it on to your state)
• We DO Finance. Please e-mail to do a full application, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• WE DO NOT SHIP. WE WILL, HOWEVER, WORK WITH ANY SHIPPER.
• WE DO NOT ACCEPT OFFERS.
• BUY IT NOW PRICE IS BEST PRICE
• Everything MUST be paid in full within 7 Days.
• If not paid in full within 7 days all deposits will be forfeited.
• If payment in full has been made and the unit is not picked up within 14 days, a STORAGE FEE OF $20.00 PER DAY WILL BE CHARGED AND MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE UNIT MAY BE PICKED UP.
After auction closes, please send us how you’d like the title to read.
Honda CB for Sale
- 1974 honda cb(US $11207)
- 1983 honda cb(US $2,500.00)
- 1972 honda cb(US $6,199.00)
- 1978 honda cb(US $10000)
- 1972 honda cb(US $1,300.00)
- 1976 honda cb(US $4200)
Honda has announced plans to go completely zero-emissionSun, 30 May 2021
The company President Toshihiro Mibe said that Honda is committed to being completely carbon-neutral across all of its products. To do this, the company is expanding the range of electric vehicles and has also developed a standard for replaceable batteries Honda Mobile Power Pack.
Hopkins to Sit Out 2013 Racing Season to Recover from InjuriesTue, 09 Oct 2012
American John Hopkins announced he is taking a sabbatical from racing for 2013 to recover from a number of significant injuries. Hopkins’ once very promising racing career has been hampered by both a series of bad luck and injury. It seems so long ago that Hopkins finished fourth overall in the 2007 MotoGP Championship with Suzuki.
Motorcycle.com Weekly Community Round-up!Fri, 21 Nov 2008
Here are a few things going on around the Motorcycle.com Forum Network: What the heck is this? HomerSaurus of the 1000RR.net forums had a bit of an accident on his Honda and wound up with this extra part leftover after rebuilding his bike. So what the heck is it?
Honda CB by State
Honda CB by City
Honda CB by Color