Find or Sell Motorcycles & Scooters in USA

Harley MotorClothes Offers Valentines Gift Ideas

Wed, 05 Feb 2014

Since many people give silky underthings to their loved ones on Valentines Day, Harley MotorClothes recently announced its Valentines specials for the Harley-Davidson rider in your life. Men received two shirt options while women are given five options.

Harley MotorClothes Mens Flames Shirt Jacket

For men who love cotton canvas shirts and Harleys, the will help keep him warm during the cooler months. The shirt is constructed of 100% cotton caves with a cotton poplin body lining and taffeta sleeve lining to keep the winter chills away. The front features snaps, as do the sleeves and the pockets. The famed bar and shield logo competes the shirt. Available in sizes S–5XL, the Men’s Flames Shirt Jacket comes in whatever color you want, as long as it’s black, starting at $95.

H-D Men’s Winged Skull Knit Tee

Fans of pull-over long-sleeved shirts will like how the Winged Skull Knit T-Shirt not only keeps you warm, but also allows you to wear your love of Harley-Davidson on your sleeve. Starting at $70, the shirt is constructed of a 60–40 cotton/heather French terry cloth for comfort. The rib-knit neck plays nicely with the contrasting color stripes on the sleeves. However, the most important feature of the Winged Skull Knit T-Shirt is the wings skull embroidered on the chest. Order one for your sweetheart in sizes S – 5XL.

H-D Womens Hearts and Wrenches Activewear Jacket

Women aren’t left out of the Valentine’s gift options. The zipped front Hearts and Wrenches Activewear Jacket is constructed of 60 percent cotton with the remaining 40 percent a polyester French terry. The shawl collar has a drawstring, and the cuffs are rib-knit for maximum warmth. Cut in a way to accentuate a woman’s curves, the jacket features heart (and wrench) graphics features rhinestones and distressed fabric. Get one in sizes XS – 3W to please your honey for just $85.

H-D Womens Love to Ride Rib-Knit Pullover

Emblazoned with an “I Love to Ride” logo, the aptly named Love to Ride Hooded Rib-Knit Pullover has rhinestones and an array of printed, metallic and flocked graphics. Available in XS – 3W sizes, the Love to Ride Hooded Rib-Knit pullover starts at $65.

Knowing that men tend to give women pajamas on Valentines Day, the folks at MotorClothes created the Hearts and Wings Cami and Hearts and Wings Lounge Short. The jersey and shorts are constructed of 100 percent cotton and feature printed graphics of hearts and “Love to Ride.” Both the cami straps and the pant’s waistband are adjustable for varying body types. Listed at $30 each, the cami and short are available in XS – 2 XL sizes.

H-D Womens Hearts and Wings Cami

If nightgowns are more her thing, the Hearts and Wings Knit Sleep Dress may be your ticket to ride. Constructed of 100% cotton with some additional lace trim on the bottom, the nightie comes in sizes XS – 2 XL for a $35 retail price.

H-D Womens Hearts and Wings Knit Sleep Dress

All of these loving gifts are available now from the Harley-Davidson website, but you better hurry. Valentines Day is just around the corner.

[Source: Harley MotorClothes]

By Evans Brasfield

See also: 2013 US Motorcycle Sales Data, EBR Announces More Than 60 Founding Dealers, Terminator 2 Harley-Davidson Is Coming Home.