400cc With Automatic Transmission, Fairing, And Large Seat Compartnment on 2040-motos
Yamaha Other tech info
Yamaha Other description
Great summer fun. This bike has low miles and no problems. It goes 70 MPH easily and I have ridden it to the Bay area and Sacramento before from Stockton. It gets 50MPG and is a comfortable ride.
- The large compartment under the seat holds two helmets, or a couple bags of groceries. This is great when you park and need to quickly store the helmets somewhere.
- Two black bell helmets are included but one is missing one foam rubber ear cover.
- This bike is easy to ride and does not have a clutch or gears to shift. Just turn the throttle and it goes.
- Insurance runs about $100/year for me, and license is also about $100/year.
- You are protected by the fairing and windshield, from bugs and road particles at high speeds Very comfortable on the road.
Yamaha Other for Sale
- Vintage 1969 ct-1 yamaha dirt bike 175cc enduro(US $500.00)
- 2005 yamaha yzf-r6! amazing condition! don't pass this one up!(US $4,475.00)
- 2011 yamaha stryker, ln, blue, ext 4 yr warranty, v&h pipes, garaged(US $7,449.00)
- Yamaha mini enduro 1971 jt1 - very nice vintage mini bike jt1-jt2 1972(US $2,500.00)
- 1989 yamaha fzr1000 fzr 1000(US $2,700.00)
- Yamaha mini enduro 1972 jt2mx - no reserve - vintage mini bike 1971 jt1 - jt2(US $500.00)
Moto blogWed, 04 May 2011
The Ultimate Fighting Championships recently held the largest event in its history in Toronto and the folks at Tapout decided to use the occasion to unveil a 2011 Yamaha R1 project bike. The bike was designed Toronto’s Flat Out Industries. As you may expect, it prominently features Tapout logos all over the bike, including on the wheels, along with a pretty sweet red, black and white color scheme.Thu, 21 Jun 2012
Former AMA Daytona Sportbike racer Tommy Aquino is coming back to the U.S. to compete as a wild card entry in the Moto2 race at the 2012 Indianapolis Grand Prix. The California native has been racing in Spain’s CEV Moto2 class this season for Canadian-owned FOGI Racing this year.Wed, 06 Nov 2013
Great looking girl, crazy bike. This TCROSS started life as a T-Max but it was given to a former motorcycle designer and former MotoGP mecahanic to turn it into something unique as part of Yamaha's Hypermodified series. They've certainly managed to make it unique.
Yamaha Other by State
Yamaha Other by City
Yamaha Other by Color