1977 Yamaha Other on 2040-motos
Yamaha Other tech info
Yamaha Other description
Freshly restored Vintage 2-stroke. This bike is fast and runs like no other out there. Open throttle up wide and she screams down the road and the sound is amazing.
• Rebuilt top end has less than 500 miles on it (see photos of speedo after completion of rebuild)
• Bored over .5
• Cross over carbs
• New fuel lines and filters
• New Points and condenser
• New Brembo brakes, drilled rotors and new master
• Injector pump
• All oil seals replaced
• Powder coated wheels with new Avon Road Rider tires
• Progressive shocks
• Vintage Smoke rear sets
• Spec II expansion chambers
• Jetting tuned at Kon-Tiki Motorcycles in San Diego for the Spec II pipes and rebuild
• New custom designed seat with matching piping
• New Lithium battery
• Custom license and rear tail light bracket
• Custom Paint, engine painted, polished heads
Kicks over on first start, loves to run above 6K rpm.
Will work with buyer on shipping arrangements. All shipping cost paid by buyer. Confirmation on location after close of auction.
Yamaha Other for Sale
Moto blogTue, 25 Mar 2014
Yamaha has officially released the much anticipated Tricity three-wheeler in the Thai market. Billed as the first Yamaha production vehicle that “represents our long-term vision of a ‘growing world of personal mobility,’” the Tricity is a world model, manufactured in Thailand, with plans for sales to begin in Europe and Japan by the end of 2014. Powered by a 125cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected Single, the Tricity is aimed at the congested urban streets of many metropolitan areas.Mon, 02 Jun 2014
Gary Johnson narrowly beat out Bruce Anstey to take the first of two Supersport races at the 2014 Isle of Man TT. Riding the Daytona 675, Johnson’s win was the first for Triumph since 2003, ironically, with Anstey taking the victory that year in the Junior 600cc class. The race started three hours behind schedule due to fog, but once it began it quickly became a duel between Johnson and Anstey.Fri, 21 Feb 2014
- Honda Motor Company Limited - Yamaha Motor Company Limited - Hero MotoCorp Limited - Bajaj Auto Limited - Harley–Davidson Incorporation According to Research And Markets, who bill themselves as “The World’s Largest Market Research Store,” these are the top five companies of the global motorcycle industry, with data collected from 2006 – 2011. The study itself is several chapters deep and must be purchased (you can do so at the link above), but in short, Research And Markets have compiled a study observing the evolving global motorcycle industry, its competitive landscape, and the corporate and marketing strategies adopted by the motorcycle companies as some of the factors to have remarkably impacted the global motorcycle industry dynamics. Developing regions, such as Asia and Latin America, which perceive two-wheelers as a basic mode of transportation, are expected to remain the most promising markets for scooters, light motorcycles, and mopeds.
Yamaha Other by State
Yamaha Other by City
Yamaha Other by Color