Husaberg Fe250 2011-2013 45n Off Road Shock Absorber Spring on 2040-motos
Husaberg All description
K-Tech shock springs are manufactured from the highest grade Chrome Silicone wire, each spring is cold coiled, heat treated, pre set and ground to length, they then have a phosphate coating applied to protect from corrosion and powder coated before the part number being printed onto them. All springs are manufactured to DIN 2095 grade1
Husaberg All for Sale
- Husaberg fe450 2011-2013 42n off road shock absorber spring(US $144.85)
- Husaberg fe570 2011-2013 80n shock absorber spring off road(US $144.85)
- Husaberg fe390 2011-2013 70n off road shock absorber spring(US $144.85)
- Husaberg fe501 2011-2013 36n off road shock absorber spring(US $144.85)
- Husaberg fe450 2011-2013 75n off road shock absorber spring(US $144.85)
- Husaberg fe501 2011-2013 105n off road shock absorber spring(US $144.85)
US Motorcycle Sales First Half 2011 ResultsThu, 28 Jul 2011
The U.S. motorcycle industry saw a 4.6% decrease in year-on-year sales over the first six months of 2011, thanks mostly to a 17.3% drop in ATV sales. Motorcycle and scooter sales however saw a 1.7% bump in the first half .
Reunited: Husqvarna and Husaberg MergeThu, 16 May 2013
When Pierer Industrie AG purchased Husqvarna from BMW in January, it was obvious some major changes were on their way. Pierer Industries AG is owned by Stefan Pierer, who happens to be chief executive officer of KTM, which also happens to be the parent company of Husaberg. That’s three European motorcycle manufacturers with strong off-road lineages in the same family.
1,228 KTM and Husaberg Motorcycles RecalledMon, 06 Jun 2011
KTM and subsidiary Husaberg have initiated a recall campaign for certain 2010 and 2011 models due to a problem with their handlebar clamps. The recall campaign includes the 2011 KTM 450 EXC, KTM 530 EXC, Husaberg FE 570S, Husaberg FS 570 and the 2010-2011 KTM 690 Enduro R. The recall affects 1,228 units.
Husaberg All by State
Husaberg All by City
Husaberg All by Color