1967 Honda 305 Dream on 2040-motos
Honda CA tech info
Honda CA description
* Runs and Drives
* Mileage: 9,470
* Original color: Black
* Original Seat in good condition
* Non-original headlight bezel
* Minor body work on front fender
* Good tires
This 305 Dream is a good example of an un-restored cycle. It has been cleaned/inspected and is ready for a new owner.
** Parts may fit other models...buyer responsible for compatibility.
**If interested in other vehicles/parts check us out at: world wide web larrylawrence dot com
We specialize in 1940's to 1970's Cadillacs, 1965-69 Mustangs, British & Honda Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Signs, Petroliana ..........also provide restoration services in-house.
Honda CA for Sale
- 1966 honda benley tour ca95 vintage(US $306.99)
- Excellent condition, garage kept. black & burnt orange in color.(US $4,250.00)
- 1966 honda dream 160 c160 baby dream - original - runs and looks great!(US $1,300.00)
- Museum quality original 1967 honda ca 160 baby dream.(US $2,550.00)
- 1966 honda ca160 ca 160 baby dream motorcycle(US $1,299.00)
- 1969 honda ca160 - original - running perfect - oem - includes everything(US $1,900.00)
Moto blogWed, 10 Sep 2014
Pirelli’s relationship with the World Superbike Championship started in 2004 and will carry on through 2018, as the Italian company will continue to supply tires for every class of the championship. What follows is the official Pirelli press release. Pirelli has been confirmed as the Official Tire Supplier for all classes of the eni FIM Superbike World Championship having won the tender organized by Dorna, promoter and organizer of the World Championship, in agreement with the FIM, the International Motorcycling Federation.Tue, 05 Nov 2013
It may not have a fancy electronics suite like many of its rivals, but the Honda CBR1000RR has long been one of our favorite literbikes due to its light and nimble handling combined with strong, accessible torque. For 2014, Honda is upping the ante with the CBR1000RR SP edition. No, it still doesn’t have any electronic aids, but it does have a bevy of top shelf suspension components.Wed, 23 May 2012
You've probably seen the video of Simon Crafar smoking up the 2012 GSX-R1000 at Almeria. Impressive stuff. Suzuki are (correct me if I'm wrong) the last manufacturer of an inline four superbike not to offer it with some sort of electronic rider aids.
Honda CA by State
Honda CA by City
Honda CA by Color