Hodaka Wombat 125 Dirt Squirt (96) Fuel Tank And Seat on 2040-motos
Hodaka All description
I purchased this seat and tank for a restoration project of a Wombat 125 model 94 a few years ago. A buddy talked me out of the Hodaka before I restored it, and these have been on the shelf for years.
The popular Hodaka website shows that these fit Hodaka models 94, 95A, and 96 Wombat, Combat Wombat, and Dirt Squirt (96). Please check carefully for your particular needs; I know that they do NOT fit my Ace 100B+. They are solid, serviceable, and have just enough patina to be installed on a good rider; they would need to be refurbished to be used on a full restoration. The inside of the tank has no rust, the undersides of both the tank and the seat have the usual light surface rust.
Hodaka All for Sale
- Hodaka dirt squirt wombat super rat road toad l/h grip nos 958923(US $12.99)
- Hodaka wombat 125 air cleaner.(US $120.00)
- Hodaka ace 90 engine magneto cover 100 stator shifter(US $65.00)
- Hodaka custom competition rear inner fender frame mud guard(US $15.00)
- Vintage hodaka nos piston expander ring 902715 ace 90(US $3.99)
- Vintage hodaka motorcycle nos exhaust gasket 952509 sl dirt squirt wombat rt(US $12.99)
Moto blogThu, 12 Feb 2009
Motorcycle Retro is a pet project of former Motorcyclist editor Mitch Boehm, launching as Motorcyclist Retro in early 2008 under the Source Interlink media umbrella. It featured a contemporary look at motorcycles of the 1960s through the 1980s. However, the circulation numbers of MR didnít meet the expectations of the media conglomerate, and they cancelled production of the magazine after just two issues.
Hodaka All by State
Hodaka All by City
Hodaka All by Color