Hodaka Ace 100 Ace100 90 / Front Axle on 2040-motos
Hodaka All description
HODAKA ACE-100 / FRONT AXLE. this is a complete bike being parted out. when i got this bike it had been sitting up in storage for the last 10 years. i did not try to get it running so nothing has been tested. WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE/S IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET. please look at my other auctions for more parts like this.
. THE SHIPPING CHARGE FOR THIS ITEM IN THE USA IS: $7.00 (small parts will be shipped via USPS priority and large parts will be shipped via UPS Ground). we will ship to international bidders, but please email before bidding for shipping rates. ***WE WILL NOT SHIP LARGE ITEMS OVER-SEAS. (frames, wheels, forks, motors).***
we accept payment with pay-pal / . thanks for looking and good luck bidding!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
Hodaka All for Sale
- 1971 hodaka ace 100b+ horn(US $130)
- 1970 70 hodaka ace 90 motor mount bolts oem nuts washers dirt squirt road toad 3(US $10.00)
- New hodaka bolt qty 3 nos(US $9.99)
- 74 1974 hodaka ace 100 headlight front reflectors with mount ace100(US $19.95)
- New hodaka screws qty 10 nos(US $9.99)
- Rear axle 71 hodaka ace 100 super rat squirt wombat 69(US $19.99)
Moto blogThu, 12 Feb 2009
Motorcycle Retro is a pet project of former Motorcyclist editor Mitch Boehm, launching as Motorcyclist Retro in early 2008 under the Source Interlink media umbrella. It featured a contemporary look at motorcycles of the 1960s through the 1980s. However, the circulation numbers of MR didnít meet the expectations of the media conglomerate, and they cancelled production of the magazine after just two issues.
Hodaka All by State
Hodaka All by City
Hodaka All by Color