70' Hodaka Ace 100 / Front Brake Stay Arm on 2040-motos
Hodaka All description
1970 HODAKA ACE-100 / FRONT BRAKE STAY ARM. this is a complete bike being parted out. when i got this bike, it had been in storage for the last 10 years and i did not try to get it started. the overall condition was fair and everything seems to be original. WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE/S IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET. please look at my other auctions for more parts like this.
. THE SHIPPING CHARGE FOR THIS ITEM IN THE USA IS: $7.00 (small parts will be shipped via USPS priority and large parts will be shipped via UPS Ground). we will ship to international bidders, but please email before bidding for shipping rates. ***WE WILL NOT SHIP LARGE ITEMS OVER-SEAS. (frames, wheels, forks, motors).***
please email if you have any questions. WE DO NOT END AUCTIONS EARLY. thanks for looking and good luck bidding!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
Hodaka All for Sale
- 1967-69 67 68 69 hodaka ace 100 model 92 speedometer drive unit ace100 t1054(US $39.00)
- Rod & custom august 1966 magazine hodaka 90(US $17.50)
- 1967 mint print ad poster hodaka pabatco motorcycles athena oregon(US $6.95)
- 1967-69 67 68 69 hodaka ace 100 model 92 handlebar mounting stays ace100 t1054(US $39.00)
- Vintage hodaka ace 100 super rat dirt squirt ignition primary coil(US $39.95)
- 1970 70 hodaka ace 100 front brake plate ace100(US $39.95)
Moto blogThu, 12 Feb 2009
Motorcycle Retro is a pet project of former Motorcyclist editor Mitch Boehm, launching as Motorcyclist Retro in early 2008 under the Source Interlink media umbrella. It featured a contemporary look at motorcycles of the 1960s through the 1980s. However, the circulation numbers of MR didnít meet the expectations of the media conglomerate, and they cancelled production of the magazine after just two issues.
Hodaka All by State
Hodaka All by City
Hodaka All by Color