1977 Hodaka Ds80 Dirt Squirt 80 / Oem Kick Start Shaft Assembly on 2040-motos
Hodaka All description
1977 HODAKA DIRT SQUIRT 80 / KICK START SHAFT ASSEMBLY (nice condition / no cracks or damage / straight / splines in nice condition). this is a complete bike being parted out. this bike was in running order til it was put in storage for the last 10 years. the overall condition of this bike is pretty nice and all original. WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE/S IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET. please look at my store for more motorcycle parts like this.
we will accept returns for full refund if the part is not as described in this listing.
thanks for looking!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Hodaka All for Sale
- Nos red vintage power lever set honda hodaka clutch brake cr 125 250 r m 79 80(US $77)
- 1973 hodaka combat wombat 125 s514-1~ speedo speedometer drive gear(US $20.71)
- 1971 hodaka ace 100 s643~ tail brake light lens w mount nos nice!!!(US $64.38)
- 1970 hodaka ace 100b s558~ rear axle wheel chain adjusters(US $28.86)
- 1973 hodaka wombat 125 ahrma s511' battery mount bracket holder(US $22.15)
- 1973 hodaka combat wombat 125 s514-1~ front brake stay(US $16.34)
Moto blogThu, 12 Feb 2009
Motorcycle Retro is a pet project of former Motorcyclist editor Mitch Boehm, launching as Motorcyclist Retro in early 2008 under the Source Interlink media umbrella. It featured a contemporary look at motorcycles of the 1960s through the 1980s. However, the circulation numbers of MR didnít meet the expectations of the media conglomerate, and they cancelled production of the magazine after just two issues.
Hodaka All by State
Hodaka All by City
Hodaka All by Color