2004 Mv Agusta F4 on 2040-motos

US $8,700.00
YearYear:2006 MileageMileage:3055 ColorColor: Black
Fresno, California, United States

Fresno, California, United States
QR code
2004 MV Agusta F4, US $8,700.00, image 1

MV Agusta F4 photos

2004 MV Agusta F4, US $8,700.00, image 2 2004 MV Agusta F4, US $8,700.00, image 3 2004 MV Agusta F4, US $8,700.00, image 4 2004 MV Agusta F4, US $8,700.00, image 5 2004 MV Agusta F4, US $8,700.00, image 6

MV Agusta F4 description

2004 MV Agusta F4
This is one of the rarest bikes, featured in iRobot with will smith. The bike is in excellent condition, never had any problems.
I have title in hand
I upgraded the battery to a Lithium ion, extremely light and the best battery i've ever seen. Other then that it's all factory and it includes everything as when bought new:
1. MV Agusta Cover
2. MV Agusta stand
3. Spare sprockets
4. Tool Set
5. Spare license plate holder
6. Handle-grip covers
7. Documents holder

If you have any other questions : PURSELL.MEIGHAN@outlook.com

Moto blog

An Open Letter from Giovanni Castiglioni on his father Claudio and MV Agusta

Thu, 08 Sep 2011

MV Agusta’s Giovanni Castiglioni sent out the following open letter, speaking of his father, the late Claudio Castiglioni, and his battle against illness, as well as how the company will continue along the path Claudio had set. I am writing you this letter to personally thank you for the outpouring of affection that you have demonstrated both towards my father and our family. All of you have come to know Claudio, but I believe that I knew him more intimately than anybody else as he was more than a father to me, he was also my best friend, business partner, reference point and the person whom I could call on at anytime, day or night, to share both good and bad news.

MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster Official Specs – Video

Fri, 31 Jan 2014

The wait is over: MV Agusta has finally released official specs for the much-rumored and hyped Brutale 800 Dragster. For starters, the name is in fact Brutale 800 Dragster (previous mentions have omitted “Brutale”), as the bike serves as an extension of the Brutale line, of which it shares many of its components. Also, any and all rumors about superchargers or turbos can be squashed right now as well — the Brutale 800 Dragster shares the same naturally-aspirated 798cc Triple as the standard Brutale 800.

2012 MV Agusta F3 675 Enters Production … Finally

Wed, 02 Nov 2011

The long-anticipated three-cylinder MV Agusta F3 675 is now ready for production, almost exactly a year after its unveiling at the 2010 EICMA show. The F3 was initially supposed to begin production in September but now that November has started, MV Agusta’s new supersport is ready to go. The 2012 MV Agusta F3 675 comes equipped with a four-map ride-by-wire throttle control and eight-level traction control.