1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040-motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogThu, 11 Apr 2013
Canada’s Amarok Racing has secured quite a coup in signing six-time Pikes Peak International Hill Climb winner Greg Tracy to ride its P1A electric superbike for the 2013 edition of the event. Tracy has six class victories in the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, winning in 1996, 1999, 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2010. His victories have come riding motorcycles from several manufacturers: Honda, Yamaha, BMW and, more recently, Ducati.Fri, 07 Nov 2008
Here are a few things going on around the Motorcycle.com Forum Network: Do you use your rear brake?? Another double question mark post. mrcubes2u on the Ducati Monster forums asks if you ever use your rear brakes.Fri, 27 Sep 2013
Rain or shine, the second annual Íhlins USA Cirkus of Speed will take place tomorrow, Saturday, September 28, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., in the mountains of Western North Carolina. Did we mention it’s free?
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color