1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040-motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogWed, 29 Feb 2012
Honda announced it will introduce the new CRF250L to Europe this year. North American availability has not been confirmed, though it appears the new dual-sport, which shares a similar engine to the Honda CBR250R, may soon be announced for these shores. While there’s no official word on the Honda CRF250L in the U.S.,the liquid-cooled dual sport has already appeared in North America, appearing last weekend at the Montreal Motorcycle Show.Thu, 13 Oct 2011
Severe flooding in Thailand has disrupted Honda’s automobile production but the company’s motorcycle production is expected to proceed normally. Hundreds have been died since July due to heavy flooding in Thailand and several provinces remain underwater as the Asian nation experiences its worst floods in 50 years. Heavy monsoon rains from multiple storm systems over the last few weeks have added to the problem, affecting millions in northern and central Thailand.Fri, 25 May 2012
Not long after Honda launched its ultra low-cost Dream Yuga in India, Yamaha announced it is considering a new own model that will be nearly 40% cheaper. The 109cc Dream Yuga is Honda‘s latest weapon in the battle for India’s 13-million unit per year motorcycle market. Priced at 44,642 Indian rupees (US$806), the Dream Yuga is the most affordable Honda model available in India.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color