1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040-motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogMon, 20 Apr 2009
John Gibson had a vision 15 years ago to sell ice cream from a motorcycle sidecar, inspired while running as he listening to motivational guru, Tony Robins. After years of experimenting with different bikes and setups, including using the Russian made Ural (he once owned a Ural dealership), Gibson, finally settled on the Honda 750 Shadow and the Harley-Davidson 883 Sportster. The Cool Cycles Ice Cream Company is open for business, the headquarters are located in Tacoma, WA where they will start selling franchises within a 100 mile radius, the Los Angeles area will be next and Las Vegas to follow.Fri, 02 Aug 2013
The picture above is not photoshopped. What you’re looking at is called a Motoped. Technically a motorized bicycle, the Motoped uses a custom made frame and swingarm and bolts to a Honda XR50 (or Chinese knockoff) engine.Tue, 26 Aug 2014
More than 2,000 attendees visited America’s Car Museum for its 3rd annual Vintage Motorcycle Festival ‘The MEET’ last weekend in Tacoma, Washington, where over 300 motorcycles and scooters were showcased on the Haub Family Field at LeMay. The event drew pre-1981 motorcycles and scooters from the U.S. and Canada, including an antique motorcycle display, swap meet, cruise-in and a 78-mile roundtrip tour from ACM’s Anderson Plaza to Mt. Rainier.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color