1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040-motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogThu, 06 Nov 2008
Honda announced at EICMA that they intend to introduce a new V4 motorcycle in 2010. Very few details about the new bike have been released, only that it will be powered by Honda’s iconic V4 engine configuration. The Japanese manufacturer is celebrating the 30th anniversary of its V4 engine.Tue, 20 May 2014
British racer Simon Andrews succumbed to injuries suffered in a high-speed crash during 2014 North West 200 street race in Northern Ireland. The Penz13.com BMW racer passed away May 19 at the age of 29. “In such moments I have no words.Tue, 01 Apr 2014
Believe it or not, news sites hate April Fools Day. On any other day, it’s challenging enough to find and verify news from a variety of sources, but on this day, everyone seems to want to outdo one another with fake press releases and everything needs to be checked in triplicate to root out what’s real and what is a prank. Take American Honda‘s announcement today, April 1, that it would bring the new Honda NM4 to the U.S.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color