1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040-motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogThu, 09 Sep 2010
This remarkable shot of Eddie Lawson is taken by Rich Chenet. It was August 1980 and Lawson was undergoing a titanic scrap for the AMA title with Wes Cooley and Freddie Spencer here at Pocono Raceway in Philladelphia. The circuit is known as the 'Tricky Triangle' amongst the NASCAR drivers but the superbikes used a mix of infield and sections of the banked circuit.Wed, 20 Nov 2013
The Honda CB1100 has only been available here in North America for a year, but for 2014, the retro-styled standard is already getting an update. That’s because the CB1100 has been around for a bit longer overseas, and for nearly everywhere but here, it’s ripe for a modest refresh. For 2014, Honda is replacing the previous version’s five-speed transmission with a six-speed gearbox.Tue, 07 Oct 2014
American consumers hoping Honda would replace its NC700X with the larger-displacement NC750X will be disappointed to know they might have to wait until the 2016 model year to get the 75cc engine upgrade. The California Air Resources Board has granted an executive for the 2015 Honda NC700X, certifying the motorcycle for sale in the state with the same 670cc engine displacement it had since being introduced in the 2012 model year. Now, this doesn’t mean Honda won’t decide to certify the 745cc engine after all; manufacturers resubmit and recertify models all the time, often replacing models are adding additional model using the same engine.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color