1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040-motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogMon, 21 Feb 2011
Last week we revealed that Honda are likely to launch the new Honda Motocompo - over 30 years since the first version. I must admit, I'd never heard of it before we ran the news story, so I got onto YouTube and tried to find footage of a very efficient and humble Japanese businessman unloading one out of the boot of a Honda Civic in order to minimise their carbon footprint, but no... I couldn't find one.Thu, 06 Nov 2008
Honda announced at EICMA that they intend to introduce a new V4 motorcycle in 2010. Very few details about the new bike have been released, only that it will be powered by Honda’s iconic V4 engine configuration. The Japanese manufacturer is celebrating the 30th anniversary of its V4 engine.Tue, 08 Jul 2014
Rob Muzzy, a top tuner, engine builder and race team owner has been elected to the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Class of 2014. Muzzy, who was elected to the Road Racing category, will be inducted at the 2014 AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Oct. 17, in Orlando, Fla.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color