1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040-motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogWed, 27 Oct 2010
One of the unsung heroes of the BSB paddock over the past few seasons, has to be 2010 Superstock 1000 runner up Glen Richards. A nasty tumble in at the Brands Hatch opener lead to four DNFs, but once back on track he pushed the dominant BMWs hard, finishing on the podium eight times. While many were trading their grannies to fund new S1000RRs, Richards kept the faith and rode the wheels off his Padgett’s Honda Fireblade.Tue, 18 Feb 2014
World Superbike testing at Phillip Island came to a close today, and when the dust settled, reigning champion Tom Sykes stamped his authority, setting the fastest time of the test at 1:30.239, just five thousandths shy of the outright lap record held by Carlos Checa. The time was set during the morning session of testing, though nobody was able to best Sykes for the remainder of the day. Eugene Laverty, who was fastest on day one, showed his pace was no fluke as he stayed near the top of the time sheets, ultimately finishing second behind Sykes, with a best time of 1:30.513.Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Honda announced it will begin a trial program for its EV-neo electric scooter in Barcelona, Spain. Already available in Japan under a lease sale program, the Honda EV-neo is designed to be a commercial delivery vehicle, with performance said to be on par with an under 50cc scooter. The electric scooter will make its European debut as Honda is providing Barcelona City Council with 18 EV-neo scooters at the beginning of July for a one-year trial.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color