1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040-motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogTue, 17 Nov 2009
Yamaha Motor Co. announced Monday that it is cutting the ringers from its company rugby team. The Yamaha Jubilo rugby club competes in the Top League, the highest level Japanese Rugby Football Union pro league. The team currently sits fifth out of 14 teams with a 3-2-2 record with a roster of 17 professional players including nine non-Japanese imports.Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Honda reported sales of 15.5 million motorcycles for its fiscal year ended March 31, 2013. That marks a 2.8% increase from the 15.1 motorcycles sold the previous fiscal year. Sales were particularly strong in North America where Honda reported a 25% increase in motorcycles sold.Fri, 07 Jun 2013
For a while there, it looked as if John McGuinness would be held off the top podium position through the entire 2013 Isle of Man TT. McGuinness had recorded third-place finishes at the Superbike, Superstock and the second Supersport TT races earlier in the week, but the active leader in Isle of Man TT wins was stuck at 19 wins all week. That finally changed and the Honda TT Legends racer finally earned win #20 in the final race of this year’s event, the Senior TT.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color