1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040-motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogFri, 22 Feb 2013
Are you tired of the Harlem Shake yet? The Internet meme has been around for a couple of weeks now with what seems like everyone and their third cousin producing their own take on the theme. For those lucky few who have no idea what the Harlem Shake is, it’s a new fad based around a track by the same name produced by Brooklyn DJ Baauer.Fri, 27 Dec 2013
More than just a medium to view countless hours of cat videos, YouTube allows us to look back at classic motorcycle races otherwise lost to the depths of the VHS tape. This time around features the no-holds-barred, back-and-forth action between Luca Cadalora, aboard the Rothmans Honda NSR250 and Helmut Bradl, father of current MotoGP rider, Stefan Bradl, riding the HB Honda NSR250. The stage is the 1991 250cc Italian Grand Prix at Misano — back when it was run in the correct, counter-clockwise, direction.Fri, 25 Apr 2014
A strong fourth quarter helped Honda see a 9.8% increase in motorcycle sales and a 9.3% increase in motorcycle revenue for its fiscal year ended March 31, 2014. The Japanese manufacturer reported sales of 17.0 million motorcycles and ATVs over the fiscal year, up from the 15.5 million sold in the previous year. Honda’s worldwide motorcycle sales increased in each of the previous seven quarters going from 3.8 million in the Q2 last year to 4.5 million in the most recently completed quarter.
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color