1981 Honda Cr 250 R Dirt Bike on 2040-motos
Honda CR description
This is the Elsinore, the Red Rocket Motorcycle. This is a dream bike for anyone wanting to race AHRMA or for a restoration it just needs a little love. It's a lightweight great handling fast motorcycle.
- Features OEM front and rear fenders and side plastics, but please note all plastic pieces do have some scratches.
- Tires are really nice both front and rear
- The engine is complete.
- The original tank is really nice and clean inside and out.
- Prior to storage the carburetor was emptied as well as the gas tank.
- Front brake lever is broken as shown in the photos.
- The bike has shifting problems and probably needs shifting forks.
- The bike has no odometer so the mileage on the listing is not accurate.
Honda CR for Sale
Moto blogSat, 15 Mar 2014
Photo: Brian J. Nelson Danny Eslick capped off his return to the AMA Pro GoPro Daytona SportBike class in spectacular fashion, winning the 73rd edition of the Daytona 200. The native of Broken Arrow, OK, and a two-time series champ won pole and then outlasted the competition to win the big one.Thu, 31 Mar 2011
For the nosey amongst you, you might be interested to know what goes on during a 'press launch'. The phrase is used in passing in new model reports as if you should all know what it is. Like some kind of given.Tue, 25 Feb 2014
Every year, race fans flock to Daytona Beach, FL, for one of the biggest and most fun events of the season: Daytona Bike Week. To boost that fun factor even higher, Honda has established the Honda Daytona Kick-Off Party as one of the must-do happenings during Bike Week. Be sure to come join the Honda Supercross and GNCC Red Riders to celebrate the start of Daytona Bike Week and the Supercross by Honda on Friday, March 7, 6-8 p.m., at Honda’s Main Display Area (look for the new location of the Honda tents, just east of turn 4).
Honda CR by State
Honda CR by City
Honda CR by Color