1967 Honda 305 Dream on 2040-motos
Honda CA description
* Runs and Drives
* Mileage: 9,470
* Original color: Black
* Original Seat in good condition
* Non-original headlight bezel
* Minor body work on front fender
* Good tires
This 305 Dream is a good example of an un-restored cycle. It has been cleaned/inspected and is ready for a new owner.
** Parts may fit other models...buyer responsible for compatibility.
**If interested in other vehicles/parts check us out at: world wide web larrylawrence dot com
We specialize in 1940's to 1970's Cadillacs, 1965-69 Mustangs, British & Honda Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Signs, Petroliana ..........also provide restoration services in-house.
Honda CA for Sale
- 1966 honda benley tour ca95 vintage(US $306.99)
- Excellent condition, garage kept. black & burnt orange in color.(US $4,250.00)
- 1966 honda dream 160 c160 baby dream - original - runs and looks great!(US $1,300.00)
- Museum quality original 1967 honda ca 160 baby dream.(US $2,550.00)
- 1966 honda ca160 ca 160 baby dream motorcycle(US $1,299.00)
- 1969 honda ca160 - original - running perfect - oem - includes everything(US $1,900.00)
Moto blogFri, 27 Dec 2013
We’re big fans of the Honda Grom, not just because of the grin-inducing experience it offers but also for its potential for customization. Just look at the RC-X Mini Vintage Racer for an example of the Grom’s ability to transform. MORE: Top 10 Modified Honda Groms It’s no surprise then that Honda would present some more special Groms for the upcoming Tokyo Auto Salon, an annual showcase for automotive performance and customization similar to the SEMA show here in the U.S.Thu, 19 May 2011
If you’ve read with us so far (Day 1, Day 2), you already know we’re on a journey from Virginia to Tennessee on the 2012 Honda Gold Wing. Yesterday we shared how the Wing, improved for 2012, reacted on a rainy day in the curves of the Blue Ridge Parkway. This time, I can report the stately Wing effortlessly pounds out superslab miles.Tue, 19 Feb 2013
The International Motorcycling Federation (FIM) has released an updated list of motorcycles homologated for the 2013 Superbike, Supersport, and Superstock racing season. Notable additions include the new BMW S1000RR HP4, the MV Agusta F3 and the Superbike-spec Ducati 1199 Panigale R. To qualify a production-based racebike for FIM homologations, manufacturers have to meet certain production thresholds.
Honda CA by State
Honda CA by City
Honda CA by Color