1967 Honda 305 Dream on 2040-motos
Honda CA description
* Runs and Drives
* Mileage: 9,470
* Original color: Black
* Original Seat in good condition
* Non-original headlight bezel
* Minor body work on front fender
* Good tires
This 305 Dream is a good example of an un-restored cycle. It has been cleaned/inspected and is ready for a new owner.
** Parts may fit other models...buyer responsible for compatibility.
**If interested in other vehicles/parts check us out at: world wide web larrylawrence dot com
We specialize in 1940's to 1970's Cadillacs, 1965-69 Mustangs, British & Honda Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Signs, Petroliana ..........also provide restoration services in-house.
Honda CA for Sale
- 1966 honda benley tour ca95 vintage(US $306.99)
- Excellent condition, garage kept. black & burnt orange in color.(US $4,250.00)
- 1966 honda dream 160 c160 baby dream - original - runs and looks great!(US $1,300.00)
- Museum quality original 1967 honda ca 160 baby dream.(US $2,550.00)
- 1966 honda ca160 ca 160 baby dream motorcycle(US $1,299.00)
- 1969 honda ca160 - original - running perfect - oem - includes everything(US $1,900.00)
Moto blogWed, 03 Apr 2013
Some MotoGP teams including Repsol Honda, LCR Honda and the Factory Yamaha squads tested at the Circuit of the Americas track in Austin, Texas to gather crucial data leading up to the race there April 19-21. Ride along with Dani Pedrosa and his Honda RC213V as he takes you around for a lap of America’s world-class racetrack. Get the Flash Player to see this player. The video starts with Pedrosa leading new teammate Marc Marquez through the first half of the track.Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Honda Racing Corporation announced it has signed rising Spanish talent Marc Marquez to a two-year contract on its factory team. He will race alongside Dani Pedrosa who signed a two-year contract extension with Honda to race in the 2013 MotoGP Championship. Marquez currently leads the Moto2 Championship by 43 points for the Catalunya Caixa Repsol team after finishing second in the series in 2011.Sun, 16 Jun 2013
Jump onboard with John McGuinness as he heads from the start line on his Shinden Ni / Mugen electric motorcycle in the TT Zero race. One wonders whether Honda would have announced that it is actually a Honda if McGuinness had taken the win. There's certainly plenty of Honda money behind the bike.
Honda CA by State
Honda CA by City
Honda CA by Color