1967 Honda 305 Dream on 2040-motos
Honda CA description
* Runs and Drives
* Mileage: 9,470
* Original color: Black
* Original Seat in good condition
* Non-original headlight bezel
* Minor body work on front fender
* Good tires
This 305 Dream is a good example of an un-restored cycle. It has been cleaned/inspected and is ready for a new owner.
** Parts may fit other models...buyer responsible for compatibility.
**If interested in other vehicles/parts check us out at: world wide web larrylawrence dot com
We specialize in 1940's to 1970's Cadillacs, 1965-69 Mustangs, British & Honda Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Signs, Petroliana ..........also provide restoration services in-house.
Honda CA for Sale
- 1966 honda benley tour ca95 vintage(US $306.99)
- Excellent condition, garage kept. black & burnt orange in color.(US $4,250.00)
- 1966 honda dream 160 c160 baby dream - original - runs and looks great!(US $1,300.00)
- Museum quality original 1967 honda ca 160 baby dream.(US $2,550.00)
- 1966 honda ca160 ca 160 baby dream motorcycle(US $1,299.00)
- 1969 honda ca160 - original - running perfect - oem - includes everything(US $1,900.00)
Moto blogFri, 10 Jan 2014
Dakar Rally organizers announced the death of Belgian racer Eric Palante, 50. The experienced Dakar racer disappeared on the fifth stage which most competitors completed Jan. 9.Mon, 03 Jun 2013
The 2013 edition of the Isle of Man TT kicked off with the first of two scheduled three-lap Sure Sidecar races. The favorites going into the race were the DMR duo of Dave Molyneux and his passenger Patrick Farrance. Molyneux won both Sidecar races at last year’s event and is third overall in Isle of Man TT career race wins with 16.Fri, 03 Oct 2014
Own a new-ish Honda Gold Wing or F6B? Felt the need to convert it into a reverse trike but don’t know where to go? If you live anywhere near Lake Alfred, Florida, you’re in luck.
Honda CA by State
Honda CA by City
Honda CA by Color