1967 Honda 305 Dream on 2040-motos
Honda CA description
* Runs and Drives
* Mileage: 9,470
* Original color: Black
* Original Seat in good condition
* Non-original headlight bezel
* Minor body work on front fender
* Good tires
This 305 Dream is a good example of an un-restored cycle. It has been cleaned/inspected and is ready for a new owner.
** Parts may fit other models...buyer responsible for compatibility.
**If interested in other vehicles/parts check us out at: world wide web larrylawrence dot com
We specialize in 1940's to 1970's Cadillacs, 1965-69 Mustangs, British & Honda Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Signs, Petroliana ..........also provide restoration services in-house.
Honda CA for Sale
- 1966 honda benley tour ca95 vintage(US $306.99)
- Excellent condition, garage kept. black & burnt orange in color.(US $4,250.00)
- 1966 honda dream 160 c160 baby dream - original - runs and looks great!(US $1,300.00)
- Museum quality original 1967 honda ca 160 baby dream.(US $2,550.00)
- 1966 honda ca160 ca 160 baby dream motorcycle(US $1,299.00)
- 1969 honda ca160 - original - running perfect - oem - includes everything(US $1,900.00)
Moto blogThu, 20 Sep 2012
I’m still buzzing from an amazing weekend of Moto GP in Misano. It took until Saturday lunchtime for the sun to get his hat on but from there on in the atmosphere at both the circuit and the nearby beachfront was first class. As usual on race day we had epic Moto 3 and Moto 2 races with respective champions elect Cortese and Marquez once again taking victories by just fractions of a second.Tue, 08 Nov 2011
Lost in all the hoopla surrounding the new models being released at EICMA this week, Honda has announced details about a few more models in its 2012 lineup: the CB1000R, CBR250R, Silver Wing scooter and the Ruckus, along with the cutting-edge VFR1200F that receives an infusion of impressive new technology for 2012 (which we’ll highlight in a separate blog entry). All of which are returning models from 2011. Pricing is yet to be determined.Wed, 22 Jun 2011
The nerves are rising as I sit upon a factory Ducati on the grid at the final round of the WSB championship lined-up against the best riders in the World, the lights are about go out to decide winner… The reality however, is I've been working on my arse groove in the couch, in a darkened room with the remnants of last nights takeaway playing on SBK 2011. SBK 2011 is the next extension in the bike racing game series. The two major modes in the game are the standard career and the SBK Tour.
Honda CA by State
Honda CA by City
Honda CA by Color