1967 Honda 305 Dream on 2040-motos
Honda CA description
* Runs and Drives
* Mileage: 9,470
* Original color: Black
* Original Seat in good condition
* Non-original headlight bezel
* Minor body work on front fender
* Good tires
This 305 Dream is a good example of an un-restored cycle. It has been cleaned/inspected and is ready for a new owner.
** Parts may fit other models...buyer responsible for compatibility.
**If interested in other vehicles/parts check us out at: world wide web larrylawrence dot com
We specialize in 1940's to 1970's Cadillacs, 1965-69 Mustangs, British & Honda Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Signs, Petroliana ..........also provide restoration services in-house.
Honda CA for Sale
- 1966 honda benley tour ca95 vintage(US $306.99)
- Excellent condition, garage kept. black & burnt orange in color.(US $4,250.00)
- 1966 honda dream 160 c160 baby dream - original - runs and looks great!(US $1,300.00)
- Museum quality original 1967 honda ca 160 baby dream.(US $2,550.00)
- 1966 honda ca160 ca 160 baby dream motorcycle(US $1,299.00)
- 1969 honda ca160 - original - running perfect - oem - includes everything(US $1,900.00)
Moto blogMon, 03 Jun 2013
It was delayed by a day but the Isle of Man TT’s Dainese Superbike race finally went underway Sunday. Originally scheduled to open the 2013 Isle of Man TT, the race was pushed back a day because poor weather earlier in the week prevented proper practice and qualifying. Even then, the Superbike race was delayed 45 minutes from its rescheduled start time due to a traffic accident.Fri, 10 Jun 2011
The Isle of Man TT usually provides a lot of drama, and this year’s event was no different. John McGuinness, second on the all-time TT wins list, added two more wins to his resume to win the Joey Dunlop Trophy while MotoCzysz once again fell just short of taking the bounty for being the first electric motorcycle team to record a 100 mph lap on the Mountain Course. The 2011 Isle of Man TT also had its share of tragedy with three racing fatalities.Wed, 11 Jan 2012
On the 11th January 1962, Steve Hislop was born in Hawick, Scotland. Today would have been his 50th birthday, but he was tragically killed in a helicopter accident in 2003. Hizzy was a genius on a motorbike and when he was happy with everything around him, he was amongst the best in the world.
Honda CA by State
Honda CA by City
Honda CA by Color