1967 Honda 305 Dream on 2040-motos
Honda CA description
* Runs and Drives
* Mileage: 9,470
* Original color: Black
* Original Seat in good condition
* Non-original headlight bezel
* Minor body work on front fender
* Good tires
This 305 Dream is a good example of an un-restored cycle. It has been cleaned/inspected and is ready for a new owner.
** Parts may fit other models...buyer responsible for compatibility.
**If interested in other vehicles/parts check us out at: world wide web larrylawrence dot com
We specialize in 1940's to 1970's Cadillacs, 1965-69 Mustangs, British & Honda Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Signs, Petroliana ..........also provide restoration services in-house.
Honda CA for Sale
- 1966 honda benley tour ca95 vintage(US $306.99)
- Excellent condition, garage kept. black & burnt orange in color.(US $4,250.00)
- 1966 honda dream 160 c160 baby dream - original - runs and looks great!(US $1,300.00)
- Museum quality original 1967 honda ca 160 baby dream.(US $2,550.00)
- 1966 honda ca160 ca 160 baby dream motorcycle(US $1,299.00)
- 1969 honda ca160 - original - running perfect - oem - includes everything(US $1,900.00)
Moto blogWed, 12 Feb 2014
Two days ago we posted about an ultra-exclusive Honda CB750 prototype for sale on eBay. One of only four built, and the only one still in operating condition, bidding for this piece of motorcycling history was fast and furious. However, once all was said and done, the winning bid for this Honda was an astounding $148,100.Sat, 26 Jan 2013
SAM Christmas has been a professional photographer for the last 3 years and is the man behind Natural Habitats, a collection of photos covering the growing UK custom scene, showing bikes and their builders at home. Sam's clients include the likes of Honda, Dainese, Google, Polo Jeans and Edwin denim but Natural Habitats is a personal project that took one and a half years to complete. I got to meet Sam when the exhibition opened in Shoreditch on Thursday evening.Tue, 18 Mar 2014
MotoGP‘s Grand Prix Commission announced the series will adopt a standardized Engine Control Unit hardware and software programming for all entries starting with the 2016 season. At the moment, all teams are required to use a standard ECU hardware supplied by Magneti Marelli. Teams competing under the Factory option are allowed to use their own proprietary software programming while Open option participants must use standardized software.
Honda CA by State
Honda CA by City
Honda CA by Color