1967 Honda 305 Dream on 2040-motos
Honda CA description
* Runs and Drives
* Mileage: 9,470
* Original color: Black
* Original Seat in good condition
* Non-original headlight bezel
* Minor body work on front fender
* Good tires
This 305 Dream is a good example of an un-restored cycle. It has been cleaned/inspected and is ready for a new owner.
** Parts may fit other models...buyer responsible for compatibility.
**If interested in other vehicles/parts check us out at: world wide web larrylawrence dot com
We specialize in 1940's to 1970's Cadillacs, 1965-69 Mustangs, British & Honda Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Signs, Petroliana ..........also provide restoration services in-house.
Honda CA for Sale
- 1966 honda benley tour ca95 vintage(US $306.99)
- Excellent condition, garage kept. black & burnt orange in color.(US $4,250.00)
- 1966 honda dream 160 c160 baby dream - original - runs and looks great!(US $1,300.00)
- Museum quality original 1967 honda ca 160 baby dream.(US $2,550.00)
- 1966 honda ca160 ca 160 baby dream motorcycle(US $1,299.00)
- 1969 honda ca160 - original - running perfect - oem - includes everything(US $1,900.00)
Moto blogFri, 16 Sep 2011
U.S. Secretary of Transportation, Ray LaHood received a personal demonstration of Zero Motorcycles’ 2011 product line in San Francisco. “We are honored to be here and to see the interest from Secretary LaHood.Mon, 07 Jul 2014
Kawasaki‘s Tom Sykes extended his championship lead while a Race Two collision between Aprilia teammates Sylvain Guintoli and Marco Melandri provided drama in the World Superbike Championship round at Portugal’s Portimao track. Sykes qualified on the pole in a sun-draped Superpole session but the clouds rolled in on race day, forcing teams to plan for mixed weather. An overcast sky presided over a dry Race One, leading to a mix of tire choices but all of the racers switched to wet tires for Race Two that saw the scheduled 20-lap length reduced to 18 laps.Mon, 14 Jun 2010
Words can't express the absolute disbelief of this strangely attired guy trying to ride one of the rarest motorcycles every to grace tarmac. But this clip descends in to absurdity when the rider fumbles setting off on the Honda NR750 and drops the oval-pistoned beauty on its side. Did he stall it or is there a disc lock hidden within the pixilated video?
Honda CA by State
Honda CA by City
Honda CA by Color