1967 Honda 305 Dream on 2040-motos
Honda CA description
* Runs and Drives
* Mileage: 9,470
* Original color: Black
* Original Seat in good condition
* Non-original headlight bezel
* Minor body work on front fender
* Good tires
This 305 Dream is a good example of an un-restored cycle. It has been cleaned/inspected and is ready for a new owner.
** Parts may fit other models...buyer responsible for compatibility.
**If interested in other vehicles/parts check us out at: world wide web larrylawrence dot com
We specialize in 1940's to 1970's Cadillacs, 1965-69 Mustangs, British & Honda Motorcycles, Gas Pumps, Signs, Petroliana ..........also provide restoration services in-house.
Honda CA for Sale
- 1966 honda benley tour ca95 vintage(US $306.99)
- Excellent condition, garage kept. black & burnt orange in color.(US $4,250.00)
- 1966 honda dream 160 c160 baby dream - original - runs and looks great!(US $1,300.00)
- Museum quality original 1967 honda ca 160 baby dream.(US $2,550.00)
- 1966 honda ca160 ca 160 baby dream motorcycle(US $1,299.00)
- 1969 honda ca160 - original - running perfect - oem - includes everything(US $1,900.00)
Moto blogThu, 09 Jan 2014
Red Bull KTM factory rider and three-time Dakar winner Marc Coma won stage five today followed by his teammateáJordi Viladoms and KTM supported rider Kuba Przygonski allowing KTM to scoop the top three places. Today┤s stage five from Chilecito to Tucuman was characterized by hot temperatures, lots of sand and navigation in dry vegetation. Organizers decided to cancel the second part of the special for safety reasons and also because heavy thunderstorms threatened the area.Tue, 03 Feb 2009
A Feb. 2 report from Roadracingworld.com states that American Honda has found Neil Hodgson a place to race in the 2009 AMA American Superbike Championship. This new place should feel a lot like his former American Honda home.Tue, 14 Sep 2010
WE GAVE you the heads up last month on Mahindra Motorcycles' plans to enter the lucrative Indian motorcycle market - and here's a teaser video showing one of the company's machines on track in Italy. The Indian company will offer a variety of motorcycles, ranging from low-cost entry models to premium two-wheelers, said Anoop Mathur, the head of Mahindra’s motorcycle wing. The company is already an established scooter, 4x4 and tractor manufacturer.Despite their optimism, Mahindra is aware the company is moving into a competitve market, dominated primarily by Honda.
Honda CA by State
Honda CA by City
Honda CA by Color