Nos Cev Turn Signal Backlit Light Switch Ducati Benelli Guzzi Italian Brevete on 2040-motos
Benelli All description
BRAND NEW - NEVER INSTALLED
NOS CEV TURN SIGNAL SWITCH DUCATI Benelli Moto Guzzi GENUINE ITALIAN BREVETE
Can be used as a Light or Turn Signal Switch - It is a 3 positions switch - IT IS BACKLIT!!!
This is a 6V switch, but could easily be changed to 12v by simply changing the bulb.
This could be used on just about any Italian Ducati, Benelli, Moto Guzzi, or light Italian Harley.
Perfect for your restoration.
US 48 buyer Free Shipping- Over seas pays actual shipping weight of 0.5lbs
Benelli All for Sale
- 2993 dellorto velocity stack ua 16-20mm ducati benelli 50 80 90 100 2-stroke(US $38.00)
- Vintage marzocchi 35mm lower triple clamp tree ducati benelli norton triumph mv(US $75.00)
- Vintage alloy motorcycle throttle control triumph ducati parilla benelli laverda(US $40.00)
- 1967 benelli wards riverside 250 s650~ front wheel hub(US $26.33)
- Benelli 65cc mini enduro chain guard - free shipping in us(US $19.00)
- Benelli 65cc mini enduro operation & maintenance manual (new)
Moto blogWed, 15 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
After a slight delay, Benelli has released its 2011 TNT R160 streetfighter. First unveiled at the 2010 EICMA Show, the 2011 Benelli TNT R160 is powered by an 1131cc three-cylinder engine paired to a six-speed transmission with a dry slipper clutch. Benelli claims 155.6 hp at 10,200 rpm and 88.5 ft-lb.Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:00:00 -0700
People display their motorcycle affections in various different ways such as; buying top of the line kit and keeping their machine in pristine condition. However, they don't come stranger than the top clip as this rider creates an original but highly strange dance routine for his Benelli TNT Cafe Racer. If you love your bike as much as this guy, instead of creating a dance routine why not tell everyone how great it is in Visordown's review section.Thu, 31 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Chinese-owned Italian manufacturer Benelli announced it will present a new sport-touring version of its naked BN600R at the 2013 EICMA show in Milan. The 2014 new Benenlli BN600GT is powered by the same 600cc Inline-Four engine powering the BN600R. For the naked roadster, the engine claims an output of 80.4 hp at 11,500 rpm and 38.4 ft-lb.
Benelli All by State
Benelli All by City
Benelli All by Color