More Than $5 Million Available From 2014 Honda Red Riders RewardsFri, 17 Jan 2014
The continuation of Honda’s Red Riders Rewards program for 2014 means more than $5 million in earnings will be available to racers. Honda owners have the opportunity to earn payouts at more than 1500 races in 2014 motocross, off-road, dirt track, ATV and road racing contests throughout the country.
Honda’s press release was awfully thin with details for road racers, instead focusing on a restructure of the off-road series payouts and the different ways competitors can hope to win money in.
- Increased Rewards for Loretta Lynn Regional Qualifiers
- New series and classes added to amateur races across the U.S.A.
- Continued rewards for high profile amateur Nationals nationwide, including Daytona Amateur SX, GNC Final, Texas Spring National, World Mini Grand Prix, Mammoth Mountain MX, Ponca City MX, Loretta Lynnís Amateur National and the Mini Olympics
- Increased payouts for a number of major off-road events, including GNCC, AMA National Hare and Hound, AMA Big 6, and AMA National Enduro series
- Both 450 and 250 Supercross main event finishers will be paid to 22nd place
- Finishers in both 450 and 250 classes for AMA Motocross nationals will be paid to the top 20 places per moto
- Increased pro rider payout for AMSOIL Arenacross Series
This is just a thin overview of Honda’s contingency plans for 2014. Visit www.hondaredriders.com for full contingency details. Or if telephones are more your style, you can call the†Honda Red Rider Rewards program info hotline at (310) 781-5111.
By Troy Siahaan
See also: FIM to Revise WSBK Homologation Requirements, Anaheim 1 Supercross In Under Two Minutes – Video, Day 12 Dakar 2014: Despres Wins Day, Coma Maintains Overall Lead, Barreda Falls Out Of Contention – Video.