E-line Carbon Fiber Skid Plate For Husaberg 2009-2013 390/450/570 on 2040-motos
Husaberg All description
New in plastic!
Husaberg 2009-2013 390/450/570
Why Mold A Carbon / Kevlar Composite Rather than Fabricated Aluminum?
A well designed skid plate protects the frame and engine cases while fitting closely. A composite molded product can take the exact shape desired. Aluminum products are fabricated from a relatively thick sheet metal plate and are welded to a shape
How Strong Are Composite Skid Plates?
Will An E Line Composite Skid Plate Break?
Does A Composite Skid Plate Weigh Less Than An Aluminum Skid Plate?
How Do Glide Plates Differ From Skid Plates?
Husaberg All for Sale
- 1995 husaberg wxe 350 cylinder head with valves & springs(US $124.65)
- Black stitch custom fits husaberg fe450e 02-08 dual leather seat cover(US $)
- Genuine brembo ktm sherco tm husqvarna beta husaberg clutch master cylinder(US $)
- Fmf megabomb midpipe and header husqvarna husaberg ktm 350 fe xc xf-w sx-f(US $349.99)
- 2002 husaberg 400e cylinder sleeve & std piston with rings & wristpin(US $120)
- Trail tech 732-fn8 ktm husaberg husqvarna motorcycle digital radiator fan kit(US $161.95)
Moto blogWed, 08 Aug 2012
Husaberg announced its 2013 lineup of off-road models including both two-stroke and four-stroke models. Internationally, Husaberg will offer four FE four-stroke models and three TE two-stroke models but the U.S. market will only be offered three FE and two TE models.Thu, 23 May 2013
Husaberg may soon be no more, but that hasn’t stopped the Austria-based Swedish brand from unveiling its 2014 lineup of seven models. News broke last week of plans to reunite Husaberg with Husqvarna, to be known as Husqvarna Sportmotorcycle GmbH as of October 2013, making lineup of of seven off-road bikes including both two- and four-stroke models the final traces of the Husaberg as an independent brand. These 2014 models will also give us some indication of what to expect from the new Husqvarna models.Mon, 06 Jun 2011
KTM and subsidiary Husaberg have initiated a recall campaign for certain 2010 and 2011 models due to a problem with their handlebar clamps. The recall campaign includes the 2011 KTM 450 EXC, KTM 530 EXC, Husaberg FE 570S, Husaberg FS 570 and the 2010-2011 KTM 690 Enduro R. The recall affects 1,228 units.
Husaberg All by State
Husaberg All by City
Husaberg All by Color