2002 Husaberg 400e Starter Clutch One Way Bearing + Electric Reduction Gears on 2040-motos
Garden City, Idaho, United States
Husaberg All tech info
Husaberg All for Sale
- All balls rear wheel upgrade bearings & seals fits husaberg 650fs 2008(US $)
- Husaberg fe390 flywheel rotor ignition fe 390 2009 #2(US $14.99)
- Used oem yamaha husaberg acerbis vintage dirt bike bodywork fairings set(US $231.04)
- 2002 husaberg 400e transmission gears & shafts(US $129.95)
- Ebc supermoto rotor kits husqvarna husaberg 612785(US $211.00)
- 2002 husaberg 400e fuel tank with gas cap & petcocks(US $167.95)
2013 Husaberg Lineup Announced – VideoWed, 08 Aug 2012
Husaberg announced its 2013 lineup of off-road models including both two-stroke and four-stroke models. Internationally, Husaberg will offer four FE four-stroke models and three TE two-stroke models but the U.S. market will only be offered three FE and two TE models.
2014 Husaberg Lineup Announced – Final Edition Before Husqvarna MergerThu, 23 May 2013
Husaberg may soon be no more, but that hasn’t stopped the Austria-based Swedish brand from unveiling its 2014 lineup of seven models. News broke last week of plans to reunite Husaberg with Husqvarna, to be known as Husqvarna Sportmotorcycle GmbH as of October 2013, making lineup of of seven off-road bikes including both two- and four-stroke models the final traces of the Husaberg as an independent brand. These 2014 models will also give us some indication of what to expect from the new Husqvarna models.
Reunited: Husqvarna and Husaberg MergeThu, 16 May 2013
When Pierer Industrie AG purchased Husqvarna from BMW in January, it was obvious some major changes were on their way. Pierer Industries AG is owned by Stefan Pierer, who happens to be chief executive officer of KTM, which also happens to be the parent company of Husaberg. That’s three European motorcycle manufacturers with strong off-road lineages in the same family.
Husaberg All by State
Husaberg All by City
Husaberg All by Color