1995 Husaberg Wxe 350 Crankshaft & Rod With Good Bearing on 2040-motos
Garden City, Idaho, United States
Husaberg All tech info
Husaberg All for Sale
- Husaberg 400fc 1998 husaberg 400fc 1998 top tree clamp(US $45.00)
- Trail tech x2 headlight dual sport halogen black husaberg te 250/300 12 13(US $129.00)
- Husaberg 501fc 1998 husaberg 501fc 1998 seat needs a new cover(US $40.00)
- Husaberg 400fc 1998 husaberg 400fc 1998 seat(US $45.00)
- Sunstar gold tripleguard chain husaberg fe570 09-12(US $114.95)
- New intank 30mm fuel pump for yamaha ktm husaberg motorcycle scooter #2(US $35.00)
2013 Husaberg Lineup Announced – VideoWed, 08 Aug 2012
Husaberg announced its 2013 lineup of off-road models including both two-stroke and four-stroke models. Internationally, Husaberg will offer four FE four-stroke models and three TE two-stroke models but the U.S. market will only be offered three FE and two TE models.
Reunited: Husqvarna and Husaberg MergeThu, 16 May 2013
When Pierer Industrie AG purchased Husqvarna from BMW in January, it was obvious some major changes were on their way. Pierer Industries AG is owned by Stefan Pierer, who happens to be chief executive officer of KTM, which also happens to be the parent company of Husaberg. That’s three European motorcycle manufacturers with strong off-road lineages in the same family.
2014 Husaberg Lineup Announced – Final Edition Before Husqvarna MergerThu, 23 May 2013
Husaberg may soon be no more, but that hasn’t stopped the Austria-based Swedish brand from unveiling its 2014 lineup of seven models. News broke last week of plans to reunite Husaberg with Husqvarna, to be known as Husqvarna Sportmotorcycle GmbH as of October 2013, making lineup of of seven off-road bikes including both two- and four-stroke models the final traces of the Husaberg as an independent brand. These 2014 models will also give us some indication of what to expect from the new Husqvarna models.
Husaberg All by State
Husaberg All by City
Husaberg All by Color