1986 Honda Interceptor on 2040-motos
Honda Interceptor tech info
Honda Interceptor description
You are bidding on TWO (2) 1986 Honda Interceptors, both VF500F's:
1. Honda Interceptor #1 (Black Handlebars). Bought in 1999 from 2nd owner (I am the 3rd). This bike, although the rougher looking of the two, has always been reliable and has always started. Bike currently runs and starts, shifts well in all gears, no issues.
2. Honda Interceptor #2 (Red Handlebars). Bought this bike in 2008. Currently starts, but won't run for extended periods of time. After a few minutes this bike runs on 2-cylinders instead of all 4. Appears to be something simple/electrical, but I honestly don't have the time to troubleshoot it.
3. VIDEOS of #1 running:
4. PLEASE see the last photo of spare parts (zoom in). Spare parts include:
- Front Fairing
- Front Fender
- Fuel Tank
- Decals, Stickers, Honda Logos
- Electrical Connections, etc. ALL YOURS, worth several hundred $ by themselves!
These bikes deserve a better owner as I can no longer make the time to enjoy them! Good Luck Bidding!
Honda Interceptor for Sale
Moto blogThu, 10 Jul 2014
When American Honda officially announced the new 2015 CB300F this morning, it didn’t take long to realize the naked version of the CBR300R would not be offered with anti-lock brakes. The lack of ABS, even as an option, was one of the things that differentiated it from the CBR300R which offered it at a $500 premium. That’s not the case north of the border however, as Honda Canada confirmed it will offer the CB300F with ABS as standard equipment.Fri, 28 Feb 2014
Valentino Rossi and Dani Pedrosa topped the time sheets at the conclusion of the second MotoGP test at the Sepang track in Malaysia. Both clocked identical times of 1:59.999 to become the only riders to dip under the two minute mark the entire test. The hot and humid conditions in Sepang meant times wouldn’t be faster than they were in the first test here only a few weeks prior, and indeed, Rossi and Pedrosa’s time is 0.466 second slower than the fastest lap Marc Marquez set at the last test.Mon, 26 Sep 2011
Ed: Honda has recently announced the new Integra engine will be a 670cc engine, not 700cc as previously announced. This post has been updated to reflect this new information. Honda announced it is developing a new series of 700cc 670cc engines and a second-generation dual clutch transmission for motorcycles.
Honda Interceptor by State
Honda Interceptor by City
Honda Interceptor by Color