Stator Alternator Coils 1976 Hodaka Wombat 125 (03) 76 on 2040-motos
Hodaka All description
PARTS IN THIS LISTING ARE FROM: 1976 HODAKA WOMBAT 125 (03)
YOU ARE BIDDING ON: STATOR ALTERNATOR COILS
CONDITION: GOOD USED PART. PLUGS ARE GOOD. WIRING NEEDS A LITTLE TAPE. SHOULD WORK GOOD.
INFO ABOUT THE BIKE IT WAS TAKEN OFF OF.
FRAME # M-31362
MOTOR # Q-14773
BUILD DATE: 7/76
ALL OF MY PARTS ARE USED, NOT PERFECT AND SOME MAY TAKE A LITTLE WORK TO USE.
DON'T BE OFFENDED IF IT IS DIRTY, OILY OR HAS GREASE ON IT.
YOU GET WHAT IS PICTURED AND NO MORE AND VERIFY IT WILL FIT YOUR BIKE BEFORE BIDDING.
We Strive for Fives! There is no reason to give anyone negative feedback. We handle all parts with extreme delicacy and package very carefully for shipping. If there is a problem and you are unsatisfied please email us first so we can rectify ANY problem and have a successful online selling experience.
The benefits of shopping with us include:
Orders will ship out within 48 hours on business days. (Most the same day)
Secure and Professional packaging.
Open Communication. We answer all inquires.
Please message us on eBay with your questions.
On Apr-23-12 at 08:14:59 PDT, seller added the following information:
Hodaka All for Sale
- Bultaco ossa montesa maico hodaka,cz,jawa,ktm,bsa,triumph,norton fuel+vent line(US $13.99)
- Hodaka ace 90 engine transmission gears shaft(US $50.00)
- Lot of 4 ngk (nos) b-8n racer plug hodaka ace 90 100b 100b+ bridgestone 90 100 m(US $14.99)
- Vintage hodaka 125 muffler exhaust pipe silencer w/ sheild & baffle(US $159.99)
- 1971_hodaka_super rat ace100mx_93a_71_rear brake pedal_lever+spring(US $19.99)
- Service bulletin blue printing the hodaka magneto cover all 125cc dealer guide(US $18.92)
Moto blogThu, 12 Feb 2009
Motorcycle Retro is a pet project of former Motorcyclist editor Mitch Boehm, launching as Motorcyclist Retro in early 2008 under the Source Interlink media umbrella. It featured a contemporary look at motorcycles of the 1960s through the 1980s. However, the circulation numbers of MR didnít meet the expectations of the media conglomerate, and they cancelled production of the magazine after just two issues.
Hodaka All by State
Hodaka All by City
Hodaka All by Color