Front Fender Mount Bracket 1973 Hodaka Combat Wombat 95 125 on 2040-motos
Hodaka All description
PARTS IN THIS LISTING ARE FROM: 1973 HODAKA COMBAT WOMBAT 125 MODEL 95
YOU ARE BIDDING ON: FRONT FENDER BRACKET
CONDITION: DOES NOT APPEAR BENT. MOUNTS GOOD. HAS PITTING
INFO ABOUT THE BIKE IT WAS TAKEN OFF OF.
FRAME # D-20824 (LOC 10E1M)
MOTOR # J-055689
BUILD DATE: 1973
ALL OF MY PARTS ARE USED, NOT PERFECT AND SOME MAY TAKE A LITTLE WORK TO USE.
DON'T BE OFFENDED IF IT IS DIRTY, OILY OR HAS GREASE ON IT.
YOU GET WHAT IS PICTURED AND NO MORE AND VERIFY IT WILL FIT YOUR BIKE BEFORE BIDDING.
We Strive for Fives! There is no reason to give anyone negative feedback. We handle all parts with extreme delicacy and package very carefully for shipping. If there is a problem and you are unsatisfied please email us first so we can rectify ANY problem and have a successful online selling experience.
The benefits of shopping with us include:
Orders will ship out within 48 hours on business days. (Most the same day)
Secure and Professional packaging.
Open Communication. We answer all inquires.
Please message us on eBay with your questions.
SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS
On Apr-23-12 at 22:07:36 PDT, seller added the following information:
Hodaka All for Sale
- Hodaka ace 90 100 engine motor bottom end for parts p13141(US $49.99)
- New hodaka part#_979103 - nut (special, m10)(US $9.99)
- Hodaka ace 90 100 mx headlight head lamp bucket fork ears reflectors trim ring(US $129.99)
- 1972 72 vintage hodaka c-08119 wombat 125 rear 3.50-17 wheel back rim(US $119.99)
- 1975 hodaka road toad 100 motorcycle original color ad(US $12.49)
- Vintage hodaka wombat 125 kickstart shaft kick start rod kickstarter 7 5/8" 12m(US $59.99)
Moto blogThu, 12 Feb 2009
Motorcycle Retro is a pet project of former Motorcyclist editor Mitch Boehm, launching as Motorcyclist Retro in early 2008 under the Source Interlink media umbrella. It featured a contemporary look at motorcycles of the 1960s through the 1980s. However, the circulation numbers of MR didnít meet the expectations of the media conglomerate, and they cancelled production of the magazine after just two issues.
Hodaka All by State
Hodaka All by City
Hodaka All by Color