#6121 Chrome Hodaka Gas Tank / Fuel Tank (a) on 2040-motos
Hodaka All description
Prefer new parts? Call us at 208.669.1500
We have parted out a complete box truck so if there are any parts you need that we don’t have listed please contact us.
The item for sale is the Chrome Hodaka Gas Tank / Fuel Tank (A). This gas tank appears to be in usable condition with nearly no rust on the inside. There is a little rust and pitting of the chrome as shown on the outside of the tank. It does have a couple of small dings on the left side of the tank as shown in the photos. There is some rust on the bottom side of the tank but no rust holes. This tank should clean up just fine. (LB 8)
May fit other years and models, but before buying, please check the year and model of your motorcycle to make sure it will fit.
Please read Return Policy and Seller’s Payment Instructions before purchasing.
Wonder Lister - The Ultimate eBay Listing Tool
Hodaka All for Sale
- #6125 chrome hodaka gas / fuel tank (b)(US $39.99)
- Combat wombat full race reed valve induction hodaka booklet handbook ahrma(US $18.92)
- 1977 hodaka 250 sl engine shifter transmission shift lever(US $30.00)
- Bonanza mx minibike mini bike hodaka rupp vintage throttle cable(US $19.20)
- 74 hodaka dirt squirt 125 clutch cover right side engine wombat ace toad 100 90(US $31.00)
- Vintage hodaka motorcycle headlight rubber mount 33933 175 250 sl wombat(US $9.99)
Moto blogThu, 12 Feb 2009
Motorcycle Retro is a pet project of former Motorcyclist editor Mitch Boehm, launching as Motorcyclist Retro in early 2008 under the Source Interlink media umbrella. It featured a contemporary look at motorcycles of the 1960s through the 1980s. However, the circulation numbers of MR didn’t meet the expectations of the media conglomerate, and they cancelled production of the magazine after just two issues.
Hodaka All by State
Hodaka All by City
Hodaka All by Color