2007 - Harley-davidson Dyna Street Bob Fxdb Loaded on 2040-motos
Harley-Davidson Dyna description
2007 Custom Harley Dyna Street Bob (FXDB) - "King Willie G.".
* "Rootbeer" Harley Hard Candy paint w/airbrushed black skulls
* 96 cubic inch engine - 1,584cc
* 6,820 original miles - barely broken in!
* Ape-hanger handlebars
* Completely custom with Harley's Willie G. accessories
* Vance & Hines "Sideshots" chrome pipes - the loudest around!
* Custom Sick Saddles low profile leather seat embroidered with orange skull & flames stitching
* Seat is memory foam and gel for ultimate comfort while still looking like a badass
* Adjustable lowered Progressive shocks
* Custom 12v outlet in Harley side leather bag
* Barely any wear on the tires
* Regular maintenance with genuine Harley parts & fluids.
Harley-Davidson Dyna for Sale
- 2012 - harley-davidson dyna switchback fld(US $9,000.00)
- 2012 - harley-davidson dyna wide glide fxdwg(US $8,000.00)
- 1992 - harley-davidson dyna classic 50th commermor(US $6,000.00)
- 2012 - harley-davidson dyna switchback fld(US $8,000.00)
- 2009 - harley-davidson dyna screaming eagle fat bo(US $9,000.00)
- 2010 - harley-davidson dyna super glide custom upg(US $7,000.00)
Moto blogFri, 15 Feb 2013
Harley-Davidson donated more than $4.5 million to support various charitable groups in 2012. The donations, which include both grants and merchandise, went to several organizations, including those around Harley-Davidson‘s bases in Milwaukee, Wis., York, Pa., and Kansas City, Mo., but also to groups across the nation. The Milwaukee chapter of Habitat for Humanity received a $200,000 grant for its Neighborhood Revitalization Initiative, helping fund housing projects in the Washington Park community.Mon, 19 Aug 2013
Harley-Davidson revealed a five-model Sportster lineup for 2014 with some minor updates including new options for ABS and the H-D Smart Security System. The 2014 Sportster line consists of the 883cc SuperLow and Iron 883 and the 1200cc Forty-Eight, Seventy-Two and 1200 Custom. All five models received new brakes, with larger 300mm front rotors replacing the old 292mm discs.Mon, 07 May 2012
Harley-Davidson dealerships topped the rankings for the 2012 edition of the Pied Piper Prospect Satisfaction Index, an industry benchmarking study examining how well dealerships treat customers, and turning shoppers into buyers. The Pied Piper PSI rated different manufacturers’ dealerships in a number of categories to produce an overall score. The study was conducted between July 2011 and April 2012 with 1,653 anonymous “mystery shoppers” gathering information at different dealerships across the U.S.
Harley-Davidson Dyna by State
Harley-Davidson Dyna by City
Harley-Davidson Dyna by Color