2007 - Harley-davidson Dyna Street Bob Fxdb Loaded on 2040-motos
Harley-Davidson Dyna description
2007 Custom Harley Dyna Street Bob (FXDB) - "King Willie G.".
* "Rootbeer" Harley Hard Candy paint w/airbrushed black skulls
* 96 cubic inch engine - 1,584cc
* 6,820 original miles - barely broken in!
* Ape-hanger handlebars
* Completely custom with Harley's Willie G. accessories
* Vance & Hines "Sideshots" chrome pipes - the loudest around!
* Custom Sick Saddles low profile leather seat embroidered with orange skull & flames stitching
* Seat is memory foam and gel for ultimate comfort while still looking like a badass
* Adjustable lowered Progressive shocks
* Custom 12v outlet in Harley side leather bag
* Barely any wear on the tires
* Regular maintenance with genuine Harley parts & fluids.
Harley-Davidson Dyna for Sale
- 2012 - harley-davidson dyna switchback fld(US $9,000.00)
- 2012 - harley-davidson dyna wide glide fxdwg(US $8,000.00)
- 1992 - harley-davidson dyna classic 50th commermor(US $6,000.00)
- 2012 - harley-davidson dyna switchback fld(US $8,000.00)
- 2009 - harley-davidson dyna screaming eagle fat bo(US $9,000.00)
- 2010 - harley-davidson dyna super glide custom upg(US $7,000.00)
Moto blogThu, 10 Jun 2010
Canadian publication Cycle Canada had some fun on a photoshoot for its review of the Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight for the July issue. As Pete wrote in our own review, the Harley-Davidson Sportster Forty-Eight has a rugged, bobber-inspired look with its chopped fender, chubby front tire and underslung mirrors. For the guys over at Cycle Canada, the Forty-Eight conjured up a rather odd image: roller derby.Tue, 26 Aug 2014
Harley-Davidson revealed the new 2015 Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low and Ultra Limited Low, offering what it calls the the lowest seat height of any premium touring motorcycle on the market. Designed with riders 5 feet 7 inches and shorter in mind, the two Low models have a seat height of 25.6 inches from the ground, or 1.7 inches lower than the regular models. The lower seat isn’t the only change to accommodate shorter riders.Mon, 17 Nov 2008
A couple of weeks ago I suggested that if you havenít attended a flat track, aka dirt track, race, youíre missing some of the best racing in the motorcycle world. That still holds true, but Iíve got another form youíre probably not seeing. Drag racing!
Harley-Davidson Dyna by State
Harley-Davidson Dyna by City
Harley-Davidson Dyna by Color