- Matrix number suffixes: A-1 and B-1. Professionally cleaned on an ultrasonic record cleaning machine.
Condition: (disc/sleeve) EX/EX-
Condition is expressed as two abbreviations, seperated by a slash. The first refers to the disc and the second to the sleeve. The abbreviations we use are as follows:
M (Mint), EX (Excellent), VG (Very Good), G (Good), F (Fair), B (Bad).
For example: EX/VG indictaes that the record is in Excellent condition and the sleeve in Very Good condition.
- EXCELLENT: The record shows some signs of having been played, but there is very little lessening in sound quality. The cover and packaging might have slight wear and/or creasing.
- VERY GOOD: The record has obviously been played many times, but displays no major deterioration in sound quality, despite noticeable surface marks and the occasional light scratch. Normal wear and tear on the cover or extra items, without any major defects, is acceptable.
- GOOD: The record has been played so much that the sound quality has noticeably deteriorated, perhaps with some distortion and mild scratches. The cover and the contents suffer from folding, scuffing of edges, spine splits, discoloration, etc.
The vast majority of items we list are in Excellent or Very Good condition. We only use the 'Mint' grading for items with no visible flaws at all, so many of our excellent items are in very near mint condition. Occasionally we list rare items in lesser conditions. A full list of grading definitions is available in our ebay store.
Abbreviations We Use - Please refer to these abbreviations, used in the item title, for a fuller description of the record
- WS: Comes in a plain White Sleeve
- CS: Comes in a matching generic Record Company Sleeve
- PS: Comes in a matching Picture Sleeve
- GF: Gatefold Picture Sleeve
- RI: Re-Issue (All items not described as Re-Issues are originals)
- WOL: Writing On Label
- WOS: Writing On Sleeve
- WL: White Label Promo
- SOL: Sticker On Label
- SOS: Sticker On Sleeve
- TOL: Tear On Label
- TOS: Tear On Sleeve