Nos Cev Turn Signal Backlit Light Switch Ducati Benelli Guzzi Italian Brevete on 2040-motos
Benelli All description
BRAND NEW - NEVER INSTALLED
NOS CEV TURN SIGNAL SWITCH DUCATI Benelli Moto Guzzi GENUINE ITALIAN BREVETE
Can be used as a Light or Turn Signal Switch - It is a 3 positions switch - IT IS BACKLIT!!!
This is a 6V switch, but could easily be changed to 12v by simply changing the bulb.
This could be used on just about any Italian Ducati, Benelli, Moto Guzzi, or light Italian Harley.
Perfect for your restoration.
US 48 buyer Free Shipping- Over seas pays actual shipping weight of 0.5lbs
Benelli All for Sale
- 2993 dellorto velocity stack ua 16-20mm ducati benelli 50 80 90 100 2-stroke(US $38.00)
- Vintage marzocchi 35mm lower triple clamp tree ducati benelli norton triumph mv(US $75.00)
- Vintage alloy motorcycle throttle control triumph ducati parilla benelli laverda(US $40.00)
- 1967 benelli wards riverside 250 s650~ front wheel hub(US $26.33)
- Benelli 65cc mini enduro chain guard - free shipping in us(US $19.00)
- Benelli 65cc mini enduro operation & maintenance manual (new)(US $83)
New Benelli models: now "eight hundred"Sun, 29 Nov 2020
Leoncino 800 is a vagabond with a retro look. In-line "two" with a working volume of 754cc develops a maximum power of 80 hp. The engine is mated with a six-speed slipper clutch gearbox and mounted in a birdcage steel frame.
Benelli explores EuropeSat, 14 May 2016
The Chinese owners of the Italian brand Benelli are targeting the European market. The company is preparing to release two new motorcycles, a 750cc and a 900cc naked. The yellow naked, very similar to the Ducati Monster, is equipped with a 750cc parallel twin, an imposing inverted telescopic fork and a dual disc front brake with radial calipers.
Love for a motorbike expressed through danceMon, 12 Jul 2010
People display their motorcycle affections in various different ways such as; buying top of the line kit and keeping their machine in pristine condition. However, they don't come stranger than the top clip as this rider creates an original but highly strange dance routine for his Benelli TNT Cafe Racer. If you love your bike as much as this guy, instead of creating a dance routine why not tell everyone how great it is in Visordown's review section.
Benelli All by State
Benelli All by City
Benelli All by Color