Moto Guzzi V35 V50 V65 Benelli 354 2c Front Wheel on 2040-motos
Bourne, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Benelli All description
FRONT WHEEL FOR MOTO GUZZI V35, V50, V65, BENELLI 354, 125, 250 2C
This wheel was removed from a Benelli 354, but it fits many of the lightweight Guzzi and Benelli bikes.
I span the wheel to check that it is true and the bearings were smooth also.
Please check carefully before purchase.
Collection welcome from Bourne, Lincs
Benelli All for Sale
- Vintage benelli motorcycle chrome gas tank cap mojave, super sport? others?(US $69.99)
- #155 manuela benelli volleyball / panini supersport sticker 1988 teodora ravenna(US $)
- Nos 7/8" italian handlebars, benelli. wards, ducati, d406(US $65.95)
- Drive belt yamaha yp 250 majesty mbk skyliner aprilia leonardo, benelli 212304(US $)
- Benelli bx 250 motard 2012 avon roadrider rear tyre (130/70 -17) 62v(US $)
- Benelli bn 600 gt 2014 dunlop roadsmart 2 front tyre (120/70 zr17) 58w(US $)
Benelli TNT125: Stylish, compact, economicalWed, 06 Apr 2022
The Benelli TNT125 is a versatile "baby" modeled after the legendary TNT 1130. This small-capacity vehicle is the perfect beginner's study desk, great for commuting, amateur stunters and even delivery guys will appreciate the baby (unless, of course, the latter are not embarrassed by the price tag). The TNT125 is equipped with a 125cc air-cooled "single barrel" that develops a maximum power of 11 hp at 9500 rpm and Euro 5 compliant.
Benelli explores EuropeSat, 14 May 2016
The Chinese owners of the Italian brand Benelli are targeting the European market. The company is preparing to release two new motorcycles, a 750cc and a 900cc naked. The yellow naked, very similar to the Ducati Monster, is equipped with a 750cc parallel twin, an imposing inverted telescopic fork and a dual disc front brake with radial calipers.
Love for a motorbike expressed through danceMon, 12 Jul 2010
People display their motorcycle affections in various different ways such as; buying top of the line kit and keeping their machine in pristine condition. However, they don't come stranger than the top clip as this rider creates an original but highly strange dance routine for his Benelli TNT Cafe Racer. If you love your bike as much as this guy, instead of creating a dance routine why not tell everyone how great it is in Visordown's review section.
Benelli All by State
Benelli All by City
Benelli All by Color