Cynthia Vincent Black Bankers Clutch on 2040-motos
Vincent All description
Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Banker's Oversized Clutch
No wear and tears.
Leather in great condition.
Nice designer piece.
Stock photos provided.
Clutch wear as seen in photos, excellent condition.
From a smoke free and pet free home.
Have any questions please message me.
Thank you for looking!
Vincent All for Sale
- Honda oem type brake clutch lever assy set tl sl xr cr mt mr universal fit sil(US $18.95)
- Triumph battery mounting- strap,angl buckle,rubber tray 83-3849 82-8091 82-9005(US $19.99)
- Bultaco throttle cable 143-15-047a frontera pursang sherpa matador astro(US $19.95)
- Honda z50a ct70 rear buddy foot peg z50 ct70h ct90 st90 cl70 10mm made in japan(US $14.95)
- 1982 hesketh v1000 motorcycle brochure catalog & road test magazine from 84(US $19.99)
- Honda oem front fork boot set z50 z50a ct70 ct70h fork boots new(US $29.95)
Moto blogMon, 18 Aug 2014
The stage is set for ”The Meet at ACM” motorcycle show this weekend in Tacoma, WA. While festivities will begin on Friday evening, America’s Car Museum (ACM) will host the third annual Vintage Motorcycle Festival on Saturday from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Organizers expect 450 vintage motorcycles and scooters from all over the nation to attend.Tue, 21 Feb 2012
The Greek God Epithemeus - the name of this three-wheeled, 180bhp Vincent record breaker - was the brother of Prometheus. Epithemeus (meaning afterthought) was the creator of many dangerous, ill thought-out beasts. Unlike his dilligent brother, Epithemeus was a bit of a f**kwit who threw everything at his powerful new animal creations with little thought of the consequences. A perfect name, then.Mon, 29 Apr 2013
A fully restored, ex-works 1952 Vincent Black Shadow was the top selling motorcycle at the Bonhams auction, held at the International Classic Motorcycle Show at the Staffordshire County Showground on Sunday, April 28, selling for £113,500 (US $176,341 after premiums). This Black Shadow was part of the factory’s bid to set a new 24-hour speed record at Montlhéry in France in May 1952. Mechanical troubles prevented that from happening, but the team still came away with eight records, including six hours at over 100 mph.
Vincent All by State
Vincent All by City
Vincent All by Color