Cynthia Vincent Black Bankers Clutch on 2040-motos
Vincent All description
Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Banker's Oversized Clutch
No wear and tears.
Leather in great condition.
Nice designer piece.
Stock photos provided.
Clutch wear as seen in photos, excellent condition.
From a smoke free and pet free home.
Have any questions please message me.
Thank you for looking!
Vincent All for Sale
- Honda oem type brake clutch lever assy set tl sl xr cr mt mr universal fit sil(US $18.95)
- Triumph battery mounting- strap,angl buckle,rubber tray 83-3849 82-8091 82-9005(US $19.99)
- Bultaco throttle cable 143-15-047a frontera pursang sherpa matador astro(US $19.95)
- Honda z50a ct70 rear buddy foot peg z50 ct70h ct90 st90 cl70 10mm made in japan(US $14.95)
- 1982 hesketh v1000 motorcycle brochure catalog & road test magazine from 84(US $19.99)
- Honda oem front fork boot set z50 z50a ct70 ct70h fork boots new(US $29.95)
Moto blogMon, 28 Apr 2014
The ex-George Brough, Brough Superior SS100, which was projected to sell in the neighborhood of $235k – $300k, actually brought in nearly half a million dollars Sunday. Registered in 1939, the motorcycle was campaigned by George Brough himself in the London-Edinburgh Trial that same year.The grand final tally for the Bonhams Stafford Sale of Pioneer, Vintage, and Collectors’ Motorcycles & Memorabilia totaled $3,419,981. “We are delighted with the results achieved for this long and well-established sale.Mon, 26 Aug 2013
In a world where modern motorcycles are full of computers, sensors and plastic, there are still those folks who yearn for the days of yore. A time when motorcycles were made of metal and you used a wrench — not a keyboard — to make your bike go faster. Careful and skilled craftsmanship, along with independent thinking, is a mark of pride among these men and their machines, some of whom are featured in the video below by Gestalten.tv.Tue, 09 Apr 2013
1 of 11Next Last Motorcycles and rock ‘n’ roll. Ever since The King threw his leg over his ’56 Harley-Davidson and the Black Rebels rolled into Carbonville, the combination of motorcycles and rock have been as combustible as gas and spark. Early moto-rock lived for the most part on the fringes of pop music, in the pomped-up rockabilly of guys like Eddie Cochran and Gene Vincent.
Vincent All by State
Vincent All by City
Vincent All by Color