Cynthia Vincent Black Bankers Clutch on 2040-motos
Vincent All description
Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Banker's Oversized Clutch
No wear and tears.
Leather in great condition.
Nice designer piece.
Stock photos provided.
Clutch wear as seen in photos, excellent condition.
From a smoke free and pet free home.
Have any questions please message me.
Thank you for looking!
Vincent All for Sale
- Honda oem type brake clutch lever assy set tl sl xr cr mt mr universal fit sil(US $18.95)
- Triumph battery mounting- strap,angl buckle,rubber tray 83-3849 82-8091 82-9005(US $19.99)
- Bultaco throttle cable 143-15-047a frontera pursang sherpa matador astro(US $19.95)
- Honda z50a ct70 rear buddy foot peg z50 ct70h ct90 st90 cl70 10mm made in japan(US $14.95)
- 1982 hesketh v1000 motorcycle brochure catalog & road test magazine from 84(US $19.99)
- Honda oem front fork boot set z50 z50a ct70 ct70h fork boots new(US $29.95)
Moto blogFri, 11 Oct 2013
On October 20, Bonhams will be auctioning off a collection of original illustrations by Bruce Smith from the 1960s and 1970s. Each one will be signed by Smith on heavy cartridge paper. The collection is comprised of cutaway illustrations of a 1963 Royal Enfield Interceptor 750cc, Chris Vincent’s 1964 BSA 650cc A65 Race Outfit, and a 1966 Greeves Racer, the largest of this series being 45cm x 62cm.Tue, 21 Feb 2012
The Greek God Epithemeus - the name of this three-wheeled, 180bhp Vincent record breaker - was the brother of Prometheus. Epithemeus (meaning afterthought) was the creator of many dangerous, ill thought-out beasts. Unlike his dilligent brother, Epithemeus was a bit of a f**kwit who threw everything at his powerful new animal creations with little thought of the consequences. A perfect name, then.Tue, 03 Apr 2012
The American Motorcycle Heritage Foundation released its list of nominees for the AMA Hall of Fame Museum induction class of 2012. The 26 nominees represents a wide range of contributions to motorcycling, from motocross champions and Daytona 200 winners to tuners to motorcycle rights advocates. The selection committee will further trim the list down to six individuals, three from competition categories and three from non-competition categories.
Vincent All by State
Vincent All by City
Vincent All by Color