Cynthia Vincent Black Bankers Clutch on 2040-motos
Vincent All description
Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Banker's Oversized Clutch
No wear and tears.
Leather in great condition.
Nice designer piece.
Stock photos provided.
Clutch wear as seen in photos, excellent condition.
From a smoke free and pet free home.
Have any questions please message me.
Thank you for looking!
Vincent All for Sale
- Honda oem type brake clutch lever assy set tl sl xr cr mt mr universal fit sil(US $18.95)
- Triumph battery mounting- strap,angl buckle,rubber tray 83-3849 82-8091 82-9005(US $19.99)
- Bultaco throttle cable 143-15-047a frontera pursang sherpa matador astro(US $19.95)
- Honda z50a ct70 rear buddy foot peg z50 ct70h ct90 st90 cl70 10mm made in japan(US $14.95)
- 1982 hesketh v1000 motorcycle brochure catalog & road test magazine from 84(US $19.99)
- Honda oem front fork boot set z50 z50a ct70 ct70h fork boots new(US $29.95)
Moto blogWed, 27 Apr 2011
The MotoGP circus moves into it's tenth appearance at the Estoril circuit, with the Portugease circuit playing host to a Grand Prix event in each of the previous nine years since the introduction of the four-stroke MotoGP formula at in 2002. Below is a reminder of the highlights of the previous nine MotoGP races held at Estoril: 2002 – Having won the last 500cc GP race at Estoril in 2001, Valentino Rossi (Honda) won the first of the MotoGP races held at the circuit. This was a race that was run in very wet conditions and Sete Gibernau had led for most of the race only to crash out with four laps to go.Mon, 29 Jul 2013
The Musashi HARC-Pro Honda team of Leon Haslam, Michael van der Mark and Takumi Takahashi captured the 2013 Suzuka 8 Hours race. The Musashi team was joined on the podium by the Yoshimura Suzuki team of Takuya Tsuda, Nobuatsu Aoki and Josh Brookes and the Kagayama Suzuki team of Yukio Kagayama, Noriyuki Haga and Kevin Schwantz. The Musashi team completed 214 laps to win the endurance race.Fri, 11 Oct 2013
On October 20, Bonhams will be auctioning off a collection of original illustrations by Bruce Smith from the 1960s and 1970s. Each one will be signed by Smith on heavy cartridge paper. The collection is comprised of cutaway illustrations of a 1963 Royal Enfield Interceptor 750cc, Chris Vincent’s 1964 BSA 650cc A65 Race Outfit, and a 1966 Greeves Racer, the largest of this series being 45cm x 62cm.
Vincent All by State
Vincent All by City
Vincent All by Color