Rickman 125 ISDT
This is a Rickman 125 dual-sport. This is one of the nicest examples you can find. It has
- 607 Miles
- Brand new Michelin dual-sport knobby tires
- Brand new ignition by Vance Smith with light hookups, which provides a major improvement over the original ignition that came on these bikes
- New handlebars (I have the originals and will be included)
- New OEM piston and ring (I will include a spare piston ring)
- New chain
- New Magura grips
- New OEM petcock
- Nickel plated frame
- Current Georgia tag
This bikes was just serviced at Racing Sport Services by Road Atlanta. It runs perfect and is ready to go. I will post a YouTube video in the next day or so. You will not be disappointed. Almost all of the parts are what came on the bike. For the few I replaced, I have the originals.
I will also include
- The horn, lights, and blinkers switch
- A spare gasket kit
- A Preston Petty fender
- The chain guard
- Spare mud flap for the front fender
- Spark plugs
- NOS Zundapp manual that shows you everything you need to know about the engine (not pictured, will add one soon)
- A nice reproduction Rickman service manual
I will include any other additional miscellaneous parts I have.
Please ask as you many questions as you like. This bike does not have a title and there wasn't an option for that above. I will provide a bill of sale.
Shipping is buyers responsibly. I will not let it leave without cleared payment. Thanks for looking and good luck bidding.