2014 Orange County Choppers Patriots Motorcycle
OCC CUSTOM RIGID PATRIOTS MOTORCYCLE
This magnificent, one of a kind marvel created by renowned Orange County Choppers and Paul Teutul Sr., is truly a Museum piece. The motorcycle commemorate sthe New England Patriots in all there glory, but also Boston Fire Department Engine 33 and ladder 15 , Metro Swat, and boston Strong. This is your chance to own your own a piece of Patriots History. This bike was built for Charity and was raffled of at Gillette Stadium at the end of the 2014 Season. This Bike has never been rode, other than for a test ride and by Paul Sr., when it was delivered at the unvaling in Boston. Its been very well kept and has always been in a climate controlled enviroment. The bike was filmed for tv but was never aired. The bike is 100 % original and not modified in any way. The bike has 8.4 Miles on it and has the signature on the tank, signed by Paul Teutul when the bike was delivered. This bike is a must for a Man Cave, Museum, Bike Collector, Fire Department Collector or a Patriots Memorabilia Collector. You will not be Disappointed, this bike presents its self much better in person.
Engine 111" S&S
Baker 6 Speed
Baker Open Primary 3"
21"x3.5" Front Tire
240MM Rear Tire
Wilson Leather Seat
Lots and lots of Custom Made Parts
Check out video of the bike build on you tube
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller
Own Your Own Piece of Patriots Memorabilia
Terms and Conditions.
- Once a bid has been placed, it is a legally binding contract of purchase
- Payment must be received within 4 working days of purchase, however if this is not possible, please let us know to discuss solutions.
- If payment is not received within 7 days of purchase then a Non Paying Buyer Dispute will be filed, and 10 days later a final fee credit lodged
- You will be notified on the day that your goods have been despatched via e-mail
- Once you receive your goods, please inspect them for any damage during transit, and report the said damage within 24hrs via e-mail. If all is well please leave feedback, so we are aware that you have received your goods. Please note that if there are any problems, contact us first via e-mail giving full details of any problem along with your user ID
- 7 days after we have despatched your order, if we have not been notified by you of any problem, or received feedback, we will send a feedback reminder.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that payment is received in the due time as listed above
- If paying via Postal Orders, please make them payable to :
- All goods are sent either via Royal Mail second class post (up to 2kg) or Parcelforce 48 (over 2 kg).
- Goods will be despatched within 48 hrs of cleared fund, subject to the conditions listed in the payment section above.
- We accept no responsibility for goods delayed due to the services of Royal Mail or Parcelforce.