2010 Harley Davidson Flhp Sinister Blue Road King Police Motorcycle on 2040-motos
Harley-Davidson Touring description
This sale is for a used 2010 Harley Davidson FLHP Road King Police Motorcycle as described below.
Physical condition of this vehicle is as pictured. Please view all photos for details on the exterior condition.
- 6 Speed Transmission
- 1690cc 103 Cubic Inch Engine
- ABS Brakes
- These bikes are well maintained.
- oil cooler
- 6 gal gas tank
- 180 rear wheel
- Sinister Blue with blue side cover (side cover does have a few scratches alon with the tank and saddle bag)
- This was a small town bikes averaged at less then 200 miles a week for the 3 years they were in service
- This is a nice color to go with a great bikeRide in style with this lovely Road king and turn heads at Sturgis this year
If any questions feel free to call
954-895-5865 - 1-800-841-6771
BID HIGH, BID OFTEN AND AS ALWAYS NO RESERVE. THANKS FOR LOOKING.
CONTINENTAL U.S. BIDS ONLY, UNLESS PRIOR APPROVAL IS MADE.
Check out my other items!
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
WE HAVE LOTS OF NEW AND USED HARLEY PARTS CALL US WITH YOUR PARTS NEEDS
Harley-Davidson Touring for Sale
- 2007 harley davidson road king custom hd 103, raked, 23 inch wheel, bag kit(US $17,500.00)
- 2007 flhx harley davidson street glide(US $2,000.00)
- 2006 harley davidson flhrci road king classic low mileage(US $12,000.00)
- 2009 harley davidson street glide 9800 miles - showroom condition!!(US $17,500.00)
- Harley davidson 2005 road king custom(US $13,900.00)
- Mint-2013 cvo limited ultra classic(US $25,000.00)
Moto blogMon, 20 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Documents released by the California Air Resources Board reveal two new models from Harley-Davidson’s 2012 lineup: a 10th anniversary edition V-Rod and a new member of the Dyna family. The CARB documents list motorcycles that have received approval for the state of California. The Motor Company has received approval for several 2012 models including the 2012 Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special Anniversary and the 2012 Harley-Davidson Switchback.Mon, 28 Sep 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Two weeks ago, I took a break from my regular duties gathering news for Motorcycle.com to fly to Germany to cover the 2009 Frankfurt Auto Show for our sister site AutoGuide.com. For two hectic days, AutoGuide editor Colum Wood and I scrambled across the massive 6.2 million square foot Messe Frankfurt trade fair compound, running from press conference to press conference to get the latest on exotic sport cars, futuristic concept models and international unveilings from the automotive world. It was heaven for car lovers, but for me, it meant fighting my way through hordes of photogs, auto-journalists and car show models to get the first photos of four-wheeled goodies from MINI, Ferrari and Lotus.Fri, 15 Feb 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Harley-Davidson donated more than $4.5 million to support various charitable groups in 2012. The donations, which include both grants and merchandise, went to several organizations, including those around Harley-Davidson‘s bases in Milwaukee, Wis., York, Pa., and Kansas City, Mo., but also to groups across the nation. The Milwaukee chapter of Habitat for Humanity received a $200,000 grant for its Neighborhood Revitalization Initiative, helping fund housing projects in the Washington Park community.
Harley-Davidson Touring by State
Harley-Davidson Touring by City
Harley-Davidson Touring by Color