2006 Harley-davidson Other on 2040-motos
Harley-Davidson Other description
Available for sale is a barely used Harley Davidson Mens Black Leather Triple Vent Embroidered Jacket in Medium.
Worn less than 10 times.
· FEEDBACK: Because buyers sometimes forget to leave feedback for sellers, I will leave positive feedback for you once you after you have left it for me. My goal is to provide you the best possible service and earn your positive feedback.
· PAYMENT: Payment is required at time of purchase for “Buy It Now” listings or within 24 hours of item end for “Auction” listings.
· BUYER REQUIREMENT - MUST HAVE 10 POSITIVE FEEDBACK RATINGS: In order to bid / buy this listing, you must have at least 10 positive feedback ratings.
· UNPAID ITEM CASE: Unpaid item assistant is set to "automatic" and will open a case automatically for any items that don't receive payment within 48 hours.
· SHIPPING: Free shipping is 48 cont US states only - others will be required to pay for freight.
· RETURNS: No returns accepted. All sales are final. Look at the pictures and description before you bid. Unsure about something – Ask.
Harley-Davidson Other for Sale
Moto blogWed, 18 Feb 2009 00:00:00 -0800
This 2001 Harley-Davidson Touring Motorcycle could be yours, currently owned (I would safely assume never ridden) by the cash strapped, mega pop star Michael Jackson. In April It will be up for auction along with more than 2000 other items from the Neverland ranch in Santa Maria, CA. Julien’s Auction in Beverly Hills estimates a price range of $6,000 – $8,000.Tue, 04 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0800
The American Motorcyclist Association has bestowed a special recognition award to Zero Motorcycles and its Vice President of Marketing, Hall-of-Famer Scot Harden, for their work in attracting new riders and the positive impact they’ve delivered to mainstream media. Harden (pictured above from our recent Zero FX dirt riding review) and Zero were awarded the AMA Bessie Stringfield Award which recognizes individuals who have been instrumental in bringing emerging markets to motorcycling. The award is named after 2002 AMA Hall of Fame inductee Bessie Stringfield, the first African-American woman to ride solo across the United States and a civilian motorcycle dispatch rider for the army in World War II.Wed, 20 Feb 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Harley-Davidson and Best Western have announced a three-year extension to their partnership which will now expand beyond North America. The two companies have been working together since 2006, providing benefits to customers of both brands. Under the new agreement, Best Western becomes the official lodging partner of Harley-Davidson‘s 110th anniversary celebrations as well as the preferred lodging partner of Harley-Davidson’s rentals and tours division.
Harley-Davidson Other by State
Harley-Davidson Other by City
Harley-Davidson Other by Color